HBO's Silicon Valley - Season 2 Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i just caught up on the season...goddamn this shyt is really getting into a groove. too funny man. he's clearly not the funniest guy on the show but richard plays that awkward, nervous nerd type perfectly.

lots of good stuff you guys mentioned...that focus group too though...:deadrose:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just caught up on the season...goddamn this shyt is really getting into a groove. too funny man. he's clearly not the funniest guy on the show but richard plays that awkward, nervous nerd type perfectly.

lots of good stuff you guys mentioned...that focus group too though...:deadrose:

Richard was pretty annoying last season but I think they found the right balance with his character especially him gaining more confidence without it getting corny. Building humour around this such as triple A has been the key..

On a side note, Hooli is a fuking mess :russ:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"you have a great daughter!" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:holy fukk i can't stop laughing at that.

the whole episode was jokes.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought Richard had fukked them for sure by his continued meetings with Seth in the park :mindblown:

Only for Gavin and his shytty tequila, non check writing ass to bring them down :mjlol:

Elrich and Ji Yang are like a power combo on this show. Every-time they pair those 2 together, it is jokes. When Yang lit up a celebration smoke right in the offices and ratted out Monica again :russ:

She should know better though, nobody ever died from second hand heroin :francis: