HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Whoever picks music for this show is the real MVP...:salute:

Eddie George got some serious acting chops...:whew:

This dude Joe was killing me in this ep though...

Jumped on the stripper pole yelling let me pull dikk out...:laff:

The nipple ring...:russ:

Ricky need to throw his pops in the bushes...How you go from $36 million to play in LA to $1.5 million to play in foxboro...:dahell:

What good is a ring and the HOF when you're dead broke? fukk all that "winning" GM talk to cheat young brothas, you only chase the ring towards the end of your career when your paper is set...Ricky got one last big contract in him, get that money son and there is no comparison between LA and Loston...

As for Rock, not sure how anyone in that room that heard that story could ever trust Rock with their money so I'm curious how this ends for him...

All I know is they need to make my man sizzle and Eddie George regulars and that was clearly a Miami club...ain't no hoes like that in Cleveland...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not a bigger idiot than Charles though, that dude gonna be dikking down his wife in short order :snoop:

All Star
Daps
I swear I feel like that after every series finale. Some writers don't trust networks I guess so they'd rather place the ending in their own hands.

I was just speaking hypothetically. I'm pretty sure they're going to do a 3rd season; but IF they were to cancel it, I feel like it was at a good stopping point for different viewers to see it on both sides of the spectrum.

A lot of people hate the way The Sopranos ended, but we still have theories 10 years later. Gives shows new life IMO.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Eddie George dropped the building on The Rock and all the "actors" on this show.
Makes no sense how T-Sizzle and Eddie delivered the best performances on this show.
They need to let the Dallas DT die in a accident, maybe he gets drunk Reggie takes the wheel and crashes and write his ass off the show, maybe let Reggie have to deal with the emotional fall out and Spence hook him up with a job on the bottom rung.

That said Spence is still a piece of shyt and the worst person on this show, IMHO. He is a narcissis to the highest degree.

Daps
Now does everyone here see what type of man spence is?!!?!? :ufdup: all you fukking haters was hating on him the whole season. This is his redemption!!!

Yea, we see he's a scumbag who finally hit rock (:skip:) bottom.

Spence's heel turn actually made the end of this season sooooo much more enjoyable. I was just going through the motions for the bulk of this season, Spence actually being a selfish, dishonest, untrustworthy piece of shyt was :banderas:

LMAO @ that stripper scratching the fukk out of Spence's neck :russ:

Scust @ Joe touching that dirty ass pole, even strippers are sure to wipe it down first :scust:

Good finale!

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:blessed::blessed: Great finale.

:pacspit: to ALLLLL the haters, I bet y'all watched though. :sas2:

Eddie George can act. :ehh: Better than some of these cac movie stars.

He stole this episode. WTF?

ETA: Lol at the random shyt, the stripper jumping on his ass. Scratch marks on his neck etc.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finale was superb.

Easily the best episode of the entire show.

I was downright shocked how good it was.

I was just about ready to bushes this show and then it just blows me away. Where was this level of quality all season?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps