HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
eddie george did his thing but the rock shined in his monologue at the end....spence damn near look like he was ready to commit that by the time he was done with that speech :wow:....and lol at ricky turning down 36mil for 1.5 just for the "chance" to win a ship and knowing that if he miss one practice he might not even see the field anymore :mjlol: dont he know if u black on that offense u aint shyt :russ:

I would never step foot in New England if I was an athlete. FOH. Nikka had $36 million over 3 years, so that's $12 mil a year. New England offered $1.5 mil. Nikkas must be feeling themselves hard with that shyt ass offer. Like someone supposed to work for 10% of what they're worth for the CHANCE to get a ring :camby:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Ballers got Ricky Jarret taking 10% of his market value for the privilege of playing ball in New England. :scusthov:

Survivor's Remorse got Cam Calloway bossing up on a CaC owner like "fukk you, pay me":banderas:
keeping it authentic i guess ... that's the difference between the nfl and the nba.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Missed out posting live because of Power which didn't end well at all :francis: but Ballers surprised me. They killed the last three weeks especially Spence's story arc. This the type shyt the show needed to stand out from being an Entourage with football players. The true repercussions of shady business deals when you're in sports. We all saw the 30 for 30: Broke but people need to see this too. Recommend it brehs.

And Eddie George, my goodness :whoo:, he shot out of a cannon with his performance.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Just caught up, the last few eps of this season were actually quite good, caught me by surprise.

Still not convinced the writers even know what they are doing, they probably stumbled upon the winning formula writing themselves into a corner :russ:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im on the paintballing episode (yea i know late as fck)
:mjlol: holy shyt that boy Vernon is a dipshyt
AND hes a sub par actor

or maybe all football players are this stupid and hes actually acting the role incredibly well :lupe:

:mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I was like :childplease: when someone here said they would move to California, but :leon: good guess breh.

Are they going to change the opening credits now since every shot is Miami? :lupe: