HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Now does everyone here see what type of man spence is?!!?!? :ufdup: all you fukking haters was hating on him the whole season. This is his redemption!!!
Exactly what we said - a piece of shyt. Or in his words a "selfish, dishonest, untrustworthy" piece of shyt. Some in here were defending him even though he would say there is no defense for what he was trying to do. Even the man that fired his sorry ass recognized that he couldn't afford the risk he was about to take, he had to stop the dumb ass from ruining his life (and his so called friends lives) for a second time.

We'll see about his redemption in season 3:birdman:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:russ: eddie george the best actor on this show

You know what it's like sleeping in your car for a year :damn:

Good to see Spencer own up to his past mistakes and finally get that hip surgery :ehh:. I bet Eddie will wind up withdrawing his grievance and he will get his credentials next season.

So Ricky ended up going to New England to chase a ring :patrice:

Good thing Julie hired Manny for all the time he will be spending on the road now. Manny like :shaq:now.

All Star
Daps
I honestly wouldn't be mad had they made that a series finale. Any optimist and cynist can make up their own conclusions for most of the plots.

Spence either fades with nothing or comes back.

The DT comes back or fukks his ACL tryna come back too soon.

Denzel Jr. either goes Juwan Howard or David West.

The OLineman loses his family or let's the job go.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell On Earth/Give Up the Goods:ooh: Eddie George Drop a Gem On Em:dame: Dj Quik's Dollaz + Sense:krs: Reggie mixtape Go HAM:pachaha: Fat Joe's:laff: FUKKERY:dead: NFL combine Rookie 101 session:lupe: Spence cut a heartfelt promo:wow: Charles job away from Julie proposal:usure: Cowgirls schemin on Vern:flabbynsick: Ricky to the Cheatriots for peanuts:beli: Hate it or Love It the Underdogs on Top:to: Ballers Season 2: Bang or Bust:jbhmm:

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I honestly wouldn't be mad had they made that a series finale. Any optimist and cynist can make up their own conclusions for most of the plots.

Spence either fades with nothing or comes back.

The DT comes back or fukks his ACL tryna come back too soon.

Denzel Jr. either goes Juwan Howard or David West.

The OLineman loses his family or let's the job go.

I swear I feel like that after every series finale. Some writers don't trust networks I guess so they'd rather place the ending in their own hands.