HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Brehs I been vaping blueberry all day finishing this series up and somewhere along the way McNulty is looking for a serial killer can someone tell me how da hell this happened :dahell:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Brehs I been vaping blueberry all day finishing this series up and somewhere along the way McNulty is looking for a serial killer can someone tell me how da hell this happened :dahell:

The police department ended up having its funds cut; no overtime, no extra manpower, no extra tasks force, including major crimes which was looking for Marlo. So McNulty got the idea to create a serial killer which he knew would be on the front pages and the administration would have to react, and they'd give the police department all of the money they need to do the case.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they lowkey pushing that gay agenda. House of cards be doing the same shyt

Ok I got a question and I know I'm going to get some evil tossed my way for it but that's cool: with homosexuals being more open in our society and with our society becoming more tolerant, what's wrong with HBO or any network showing that as it just becomes a normal part of life? I was watching the episode of Fresh Prince yesterday where one of Vivian's sisters got married to a white man and it was a big deal. It was taboo and I remember as a kid during that time, it was a very big deal but fast forward to now, it's accepted in most circles and definitely in pop culture. Grant it there are still people who have issues with interracial relationships but for the most part, no one blinks an eye. How's that different from a group of people wanting to see themselves represented on TV?

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
on season finale for Season 1....McNulty, I swear to gawd, is one of the biggest a$$holes (that's a protagonist) I've seen in cinema in a minute...well...maybe since Walter White in Breaking Bad