HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Bodie but sometimes, he's an idiot because he never been step his game up and if he didn't die and he would be the same shyt forever. Likey, he will never change. That's why I have so respect for Slim Charles. He plays his role right, know the game so now look at him now. If Bodie was smart then he would be "Slim Charles" but he's not. That's why Slim always have Pop Joe and Avon, even Marlo have respect for him.

All Bodie do is complaining but never step up.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I liked Bodie but sometimes, he's an idiot because he never been step his game up and if he didn't die and he would be the same shyt forever. Likey, he will never change. That's why I have so respect for Slim Charles. He plays his role right, know the game so now look at him now. If Bodie was smart then he would be "Slim Charles" but he's not. That's why Slim always have Pop Joe and Avon, even Marlo have respect for him.

All Bodie do is complaining but never step up.

The probability of you moving up on the dope game is very small. There is a glass ceiling. Corner boys usually only get to "run the block" status, if they even get to that.

I'm sure Bodie's corners were pulling in a good thousand a day. That's a nice profit even after he paid his workers and Marlo.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Season 2 is dope as fukk i cant believe I never watched it
first time I saw this scene I was :ohlawd: lil nikkas thinkin they be runnin the hood, white boys come through with the organization, and they coppin pleas...

shows that, like i been sayin, biggest gangsters dont even have the standard "gangster" look

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Prop Joe was dumbed down a bit in season 5 :childplease:. Even Slim Charles kept telling him to watch Marlo :mindblown:. Joe himself even said something about being unable to civilize him and still gave that boy laundering for dummies lessions. Yeah, I know Cheese played a part but Joe pretty much dug his own grave.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Kept me entertained for the last couple days.

I remember when I was like 11 my cousin from philly came down here 1 summer and had me watching the wire for a minute (season 1)

I lost interest in the after awhile :yeshrug:.

The beginning of my 10th grade year everybody at school talking about the wire. Im like this show still come on :dwillhuh:? I go home turn on on demand and start watching season 4:gladbron:. My favorite season plus all the kids where my age. I used to skip the parts when the mayor would come on and talk. I would only watch the street shyt.

A couple years ago when Bet was playing the wire I watched season 2 and thought it was :trash: cause of the white people. But this time around that shyt was piff:damn:.

Ps. that Lil nikka Kenard went to my highschool. He came in right after I graduated. My lil homie used to say nikkas at school used to ask him to say the up my ass gump line :pachaha: all the time

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I guess Prop Joe was dumbed down a bit in season 5 :childplease:. Even Slim Charles kept telling him to watch Marlo :mindblown:. Joe himself even said something about being unable to civilize him and still gave that boy laundering for dummies lessions. Yeah, I know Cheese played a part but Joe pretty much dug his own grave.
Joe didn't know he was workin on gettin that connect as hard as he was. And he never thought Cheese would give him up.

I still can believe Cheesr was Randy's pops :wow: