HBO max climbs to third in the streaming wars, runaway, run with us, or get ran the over

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Most people are probably just using Prime for shipping :mjlol:

it's not. You buy Amazon Prime and you get Prime Video for free. There's millions of subs who never watch it...

I figured as much. So that chart just measuring subs?

thought it was actual viewing, cause I would be surprised for sure.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm glad you like their content best so do I but by any objective measure they are behind Netflix and Amazon Prime. They beating Disney + in the US but they don't have the same number of subs worldwide. They also don't participate in Nielson show ratings so it's hard to gage how an individual show is doing week to week against other popular shows on other streamers. They need to get their admin correct behind the scenes. But they are doing great with the content.
Hbo ain't care Nielson for twenty years, why start now.

daemonova

Daps
This was inevitable, Warner owns too much good shyt. With the new discovery merger they about to take over. Half of all the content about to be on there.

:troll:
They selling CW but the DC shows will remain DC shows

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why HBOMax stans always looking to start a streaming war in here? lol

Wars are fun man.

It’s funny some people like to shyt on wars, call them wack/lame, or pretend there isn’t a war but then be the main people in the wars and many case driving the wars with their post more than anyone else:mjlol:

This ain’t no shot at like one person either….. just broadly overall across the board you see it:russ:

At the end of the day, as long as it don’t get personal and dirty, Wars are healthy, fun and entertaining for the board. Hell no different than niccas arguing in a barbershop :mjgrin:

@daemonova definitely wanted the smoke and making up for lost time :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wars are fun man.

It’s funny some people like to shyt on wars, call them wack/lame, or pretend there isn’t a war but then be the main people in the wars and many case driving the wars with their post more than anyone else:mjlol:

This ain’t no shot at like one person either….. just broadly overall across the board you see it:russ:

At the end of the day, as long as it don’t get personal and dirty, Wars are healthy, fun and entertaining for the board. Hell no different than niccas arguing in a barbershop :mjgrin:

@daemonova definitely wanted the smoke and making up for lost time :russ:
You know I am down for the fukk shyt but this just seems one sided. HBOMax heads want to get it on but I don't really see robust opposition. Who is stanning Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc.?

daemonova

Daps
I've spent the most time on Apple and Max the past few months.

idk one person who watches our flag means death though
I do

It's got a gay agenda, I won't lie to you

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know I am down for the fukk shyt but this just seems one sided. HBOMax heads want to get it on but I don't really see robust opposition. Who is stanning Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc.?

:russ:

giphy.gif

this is how it always begins :mjlol:

like even the DC/Marvel shyt

it kinda really started with 3-4 people and then the seeds from that grew into a dynamic era of TFR:lolbron:

Now as the victorious Illuminati :mjgrin: faded into the background and Da Cowards either got banned or hiding on the run in obscurity :skip:

A new generation has risen

This finna be the new boom:pachaha:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
makes sense HMax has pretty good content
once disney combines with hulu it's over though:wow: