HBO in talks to license shows to Netflix

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You misunderstood as you often do. They don't create any content that people like. Everyone knows that Friends and reruns of other shows from other studios made up the vast majority of Netflix viewing dating back years :russ:

8 out of the top 10 watched shows right now are on Netflix, MAX currently has 0. You ain't gotta lie homie. lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

8 out of the top 10 watched shows right now are on Netflix, MAX currently has 0. You ain't gotta lie homie. lol

Nielsen doesn't track every home for streaming like they do with TVs. It's too disjointed to track in full. You're not smart.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This some weird shyt though. max got a lot of content, but maybe they should've entered into a joint deal with Netflix to take on the other services with more money :patrice: they could've made Disney plus even more useless

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They never tracked every home with TVs either. They did a random sample like most polling. Again, stop just making shyt up.

They did enough sampling to be able to create a certain margin of error. Again, streaming is not the same.

Do better.

And again.... you will NEVER beat me in whatever you are trying to accomplish here. You're not smart.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They did enough sampling to be able to create a certain margin of error. Again, streaming is not the same.

Do better.

And again.... you will NEVER beat me in whatever you are trying to accomplish here. You're not smart.
Damn . . . these articles are about Netflix's top 10 ratings not Nielsen's. Why did you post this? lol @ saying someone else is not smart.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Damn . . . these articles are about Netflix's top 10 ratings not Nielsen's. Why did you post this? lol @ saying someone else is not smart.

Because they clearly explain that Netflix hides and manipulates all numbers. Nielsen doesn't have access to it for real. Listen to Belloni's podcast :dead:

I win again. See ya later.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because they clearly explain that Netflix hides and manipulates all numbers. Nielsen doesn't have access to it for real. Listen to Belloni's podcast :dead:

I win again. See ya later.
Nielsen doesn't use Netflix data they have their own. You don't know what you are talking about. Thanks for playing.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only streamers that will last are Netflix and Amazon Prime, they got the capital to keep making content.
Exactly. Everybody else gonna have to revert to commercials. They can't sustain this. Plus gotta pay the writers. I'm enjoying while it last.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Only streamers that will last are Netflix and Amazon Prime, they got the capital to keep making content.

Exactly. Everybody else gonna have to revert to commercials. They can't sustain this. Plus gotta pay the writers. I'm enjoying while it last.

Disney+ and Hulu ain’t going no where either

The Alliance is strong