2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie already had literal panel for panel recreations:dwillhuh:

Whats the point of this:dwillhuh:

Unless they do Before Watchmen or Minutemen in the early seasons
They made a motion comic that was 99.9% literally from panel to screen and that was about 8 hours long. The movie was missing some things even the Ultimate Director's Cut or whatever it was called

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
:camby:

fukk this idea, theres lot of other adult comics I rather see a HBO show for.

Transmetropolitan
transmet1.jpg

Planetary
planetary.jpg

:blessed:

Man fukk a Watchmen

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
is being on HBO going to suddenly improve the lead characters acting, stop the creators from jacking Nolan, batman or every DC character not related to green arrow ?
Hopefully it would suddenly stop u quoting everything in every thread and make you shut the fukk up:ohhh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If they are really serious they should do The authority: stormwatch. Apollo and midnighter's marriage fits right into HBO's (demonic) mandate

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Hopefully it would suddenly stop u quoting everything in every thread and make you shut the fukk up:ohhh:
quoting everything in every thread? You mean like taking part in a discussion on a discussion board like everyone else? What is it with this site all of a sudden, every opinion that's unpopular is met with some prissy retort akin to female going through menstruation :what:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
quoting everything in every thread? You mean like taking part in a discussion on a discussion board like everyone else? What is it with this site all of a sudden, every opinion that's unpopular is met with some prissy retort akin to female going through menstruation :what:
U the one bytching about everything... But we're the one menstruating? :rudy:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
U the one bytching about everything... But we're the one menstruating? :rudy:
How is asking if it being on HBO would change the fact the show isn't original "bytching". Brush up on your reading breh it's quite shyty

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
If they are really serious they should do The authority: stormwatch. Apollo and midnighter's marriage fits right into HBO's (demonic) mandate
The Authority is a good shout

Not before Planetary though

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I enjoyed Watchmen enough that I would watch a series based on the shyt that happened before the movies... Maybe even after (if they could somehow bring Rorschach back).

From what it looked like, there was a lot that went on until some exposed their identities. Recast and make it happen

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
As much as I liked the film, I think they should wait and do another comic/graphic novel with critical acclaim. That's just what I want personally though. I'll probably watch regardless.