HBO Cancels Vinyl

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Bro this is a typical HBO show. I will preach that to the grave. It had a STRONG subject manner, STRONG acting, and great cinematography. I know the music got expensive, but after this season that wouldn't need it as much due to the growth of the story lines. Put the show up against THE WALKING DEAD, and have it have a 2 HOUR premiere. God, I am legit mad right now.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bro this is a typical HBO show. I will preach that to the grave. It had a STRONG subject manner, STRONG acting, and a great cinematography. I know the music got expensive, but after this season that wouldn't need it as much due to the growth of the storylines. Put the show up against THE WALKING DEAD, and have it have a 2 HOUR premiere. God, I am legit mad right now.
that 2 hour premier shyt was so fukking dumb

this show got a lot better as the episodes went on. shame it got cancelled.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
that 2 hour premier shyt was so fukking dumb

this show got a lot better as the episodes went on. shame it got cancelled.

I enjoyed it, but everyone had a problem with it. Just really arrogant on their part man. Really got invested into this one.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Can't say I didn't see this coming...

Show was straight ass...

I cannot believe they rushed Boardwalk for this shyt...

Last edited:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
What I didn't like about the show was it "Forrest Gump" met everybody in history vibe, but only music history. They should have made there own universe and stayed within the same decade i.e. Season 1 should have been only the 60's and cultivated the blues singer/guitar player and culminated with him getting injured by the goons at the end of the season. They tried to pack to much shyt in 1 season and it left the show disjointed and sloppy.