HBCU students are asked to name 5 African countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
You have millions of africans literally living in EUROPE. Nikka stfup:unimpressed:

Also anyone thats actually been to a major African city is laughing at that wench comment lol.

That said its quite pitiful not to know a good 10 African countries. Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Ethiopia, Ghana seem obvious for anyone with a clue.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hate these videos, because they're always edited to only include the people who fail at what's being asked.

I'm not going to lie, I have always been bad with geography, but this would have been an easy one thanks to that Stetsasonic song :snoop:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hate these videos, because they're always edited to only include the people who fail at what's being asked.

I'm not going to lie, I have always been bad with geography, but this would have been an easy one thanks to that Stetsasonic song :snoop:

Yeah we cared. Then they brought their asses over here and showed us "brotherhood" and "motherland" was a Black American thing. Not sure what more people want from us outside of tourist money and visiting slaveports. Time to let that shyt go. Why not target Brazil or other South American countries? Why are we always the target?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Off the dome, no Google searches

North Africa
Morroco
Libya
Algeria
Egypt
Senegal

West
Benin
Ghana
The zoo
Biafra
Ivory coast

East
Tanzania
Rwanda
Uganda
Somalia
Ethiopia

South
Madagascar
Lwethto
South Africa
Zimbabwe
Botswana

I be fukking up central bad.
Angola
Congo
Zambia
Namibia
DR Congo
I just rattled off 19 off rip.

Unless heads just aren't awake at all, I can't believe they struggled for five.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah we cared. Then they brought their asses over here and showed us "brotherhood" and "motherland" was a Black American thing. Not sure what more people want from us outside of tourist money and visiting slaveports. Time to let that shyt go. Why not target Brazil or other South American countries? Why are we always the target?

You aware that people read posts from a certain lot of yall and go "wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

It is almost as if you trying to be a comedian, yet you extremely serious.

Just consider for one minute, that people are shocked at some of these posts

Status
Not open for further replies.