HBCU students are asked to name 5 African countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:nikka we Native Black Americans, why not ask us five black American figures who’s names aren’t Rosa Parks, Malcolm X, or MLK, and also not a celebrity/entertainer. That would be much more important/impressive.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The first dude doesn’t count naming Egypt and Morocco. Name 5 black African nations.

As long as the people answering it aren’t from the east coast. No way a east coaster can’t name 5 black African nations

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why do Black Americans need need to know that, were Black Americans?

This was also edited to make Black Americans look stupid

While the country is being overrun by Hispanics that will push black Americans even further down the priority list, and cause political parties to ignore their issues. Have fun with that. Passport Bros going back to Africa.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I have to admit, I don't like it when Africans reply with "Africa" when you ask them where they're from.
I'm like: "What part of Africa? What country? Africa is massive and diverse."

I remember when I met a person from Kenya during a gym workout. I noticed his accent and so I asked him where he was from. He said 'Africa' and I said "What African country?" then he said Kenya. So I inquired further and asked him what is his ethnic group and spouted off a load of Kenyan ethnic groups (Kikuyu, Luo, Luhya, Masai, Kamba, etc). The dude's eyes were in shock then lit up. He was half Luhya (his father and half Kikuyu (his mother) and chatted about Kenya and his life story. I even shocked him some more by asking about his fave Kenyan dishes and spouting them off. His fave is Pilau and Sukuma Wiki.

I agree. Can't change the paradigm if you go along with the status quo.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You aware that people read posts from a certain lot of yall and go "wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

It is almost as if you trying to be a comedian, yet you extremely serious.

Just consider for one minute, that people are shocked at some of these posts
This means nothing to me.

Serious question, why do you believe Black Americans should support immigration?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Seems highly edited. I asked my kids and wife this and they all said Nigeria, Egypt, S. Africa, Kenya............Liberia!
It's easy but why should we care? Why is it a topic? Naming African countries does what for us? They can name countries and still end up in random European countries hiding like Anne Frank. Do they just want us to acknowledge their existence? I don't understand

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This means nothing to me.

Serious question, why do you believe Black Americans should support immigration?

I do not believe it is a negative.
That blk immigrants are replacing or competing with you.
That blk immigrants are against or dislike you.

I believe blk immigrants and all immigrants are mostl y people looking for a better life.
And humans should love each other, yet blk people should be united.

Your opinion is that blk immigrants are negative to blk americans.
We differ.

This is about education and knowledge though, not support of immigration.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I do not believe it is a negative.
That blk immigrants are replacing or competing with you.
That blk immigrants are against or dislike you.

I believe blk immigrants and all immigrants are mostl y people looking for a better life.
And humans should love each other, yet blk people should be united.

Your opinion is that blk immigrants are negative to blk americans.
We differ.

This is about education and knowledge though, not support of immigration.

You can not speak for me. You do not speak for me. I asked you a simple question. The bold is laughable.

What are thoughts on your country of origin and the people that still live there (your people left behind in the name of self interest)?

You try to emphasize "black" immigrants as if you're making a point. All of you immigrants should be flossed down the toilet with your 3rd world thinking.

How does immigration benefit Black Americans?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
While the country is being overrun by Hispanics that will push black Americans even further down the priority list, and cause political parties to ignore their issues. Have fun with that. Passport Bros going back to Africa.
Aren't one of your people immigrants? This is funny to me. One minute Black Americans have never left ours blocks or hoods. The next minute we are Passport Bros. Now we can't name countries. But we know politics in foreign countries. Stick to a lie and stand on it.

Where your people from?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You can not speak for me. You do not speak for me. I asked you a simple question. The bold is laughable.

What are thoughts on your country of origin and the people that still live there (your people left behind in the name of self interest)?

You try to emphasize "black" immigrants as if you're making a point. All of you immigrants should be flossed down the toilet with your 3rd world thinking.

How does immigration benefit Black Americans?

The question that should be asked is who is JackRoss
Are you a professional, educated, moral, man who conducts himself with respect.

Or do you work in a factory, on welfare, smoke meth, dropped outta high school, and live a miserable existence

It matters

So who is JackRoss?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I'm not fleeing anywhere, Black Americans surived everything and we will surive this and overcome.

Also these political parties never cared about Black Americans from the get go.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The question that should be asked is who is JackRoss
Are you a professional, educated, moral, man who conducts himself with respect.

Or do you work in a factory, on welfare, smoke meth, dropped outta high school, and live a miserable existence

It matters

So who is JackRoss?
Just say none. Jamrock babble

Status
Not open for further replies.