Hawg tik toker says airplane aisles are too narrow, claims discrimination

horizon

Veteran
Daps
*Sigh. More space = less seats = airline throwing the cost of the lost fares on the other tickets. Now you pay more to fly comfortably with fat people. Congrats...

It's all a numbers game. If you willing to pay more on average to fly. I mean that's the whole idea of the classes in flight. Pay for more get more, they won't be gifting that extra space out the kindness of their hearts.... 😂

I'm def not about accommodating fat people on that level, she will learn when she gets outside her comfort zone and moves around the world. Fat acceptance is not a real thing 🚫
Airline are already charging you more for less but I guess the head pats from their CEOs are worth it?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Roids ain't got shyt to do with this so why you asking about another man's shoulders? You tryna put your legs on em or just look at them?:dame:

Would 3D delts help me perform better on the platform? Okay, bet. :unimpressed:
So no? Why do you need roids?

You should be able to do what Dwight Howard does. They get tested for roids regularly in the NBA and he never failed once.

dwight-howard-shoulders-1397951334.jpg

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
So no? Why do you need roids?

You should be able to do what Dwight Howard does. They get tested for roids regularly in the NBA and he never failed once.

No. But I'm not on roids so all that's irrelevant. :umad:

Also not sure what steroids have to do with this thread. Having "capped delts" has nothing to do with the dudes in here calling morbidly obese bytches out for causing their own health problems.

It doesn't matter how big or small my shoulders are if I don't have to make SM posts about not fitting on planes. :ahh:

You're a fat bytch apologist talmbout the genetic lottery when this 🐳-ass bytch weighs more than a left tackle. :camby:

If she wants to fly that badly, put her ass in the cargo compartment with the rest of the oversized luggage. :demonic:

fukk her (not literally) and her nerve to complain. Fat motherfukkers aren't a protected class, so airliners aren't discriminating. fukking up the lateral C.G. limits and shyt cause you won't slim down enough to weigh as much as a single person. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Airlines have made seats smaller while raising prices and crating more fare classes to further line their pockets - ie basic economy is not cheaper, it’s what regular economy used to cost except without any privileges such as choosing a seat or carrying on a bag. Ain’t no one saying a seat should accommodate a person this big but you’re literally arguing for a business model that has taken more from passengers while charging us more.
I'm not arguing FOR it I'm saying what they would do. Nothing for or against just what it is in business. Saying they won't give more space without upcharging. I dunno why people took I as if I'm pro airline.. shyt is just business math.