Hawg tik toker says airplane aisles are too narrow, claims discrimination

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
My thinking on this has evolved with time. I'm not convinced this is true for people in her strata of obesity. You must admit she is an extreme outlier

Considering how rare it is for someone to be THAT size, I'm starting to think there may be underlying health issues such as mental disorders, hormone imbalances, etc.

I'd understand if she was just moderately fat, but to be big on this level requires extenuating circumstances beyond self control and weight watchers.

Also, it dawned on me a while ago that many of us who chastise obese people on her level are speaking from a position of privilege.

It never dawned on me until later in life that many of us really did win a genetic lottery of sorts and may have unrealistic expectations for others. For example, no matter what I do I am incapable of weighing more than 180 lbs. My diet is absolutely trash and I can eat untold amounts of carbs, fats, sugars etc without gaining weight. As the cherry on top of this metaphorical, pun-filled cake; my blood tests are normal and I lack health issues.

I'm not particularly active either. Now compare this to another person with a bad set of genes, compounded with comorbidities such as mental instability, food-drug interactions from other ailments, kidney issues, and thyroid or ghrelin issues . Such a person would see weight build up almost instantly but still be held to the same standard as myself or other ectomorphs.

And much like other privileges (wealth, race, family, sex, nationality, education, etc) this isn't a binary scenario of either being me, a high functioning ectomorph, or being like that woman on the plane. You may have others slightly beneath me who gain moderate weight, but can work it off. But many more beneath them who must work even harder to keep it off in a societal sliding scale, until you reach the unfortunate woman in the video who would be at the bottom of that scale.
Nah nikka this hamplanet is this fat cuz she don't give a fukk about herself :camby:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I won the genetic lottery when i decided to pay planet fitness $10 a month:mjlol:
Oh, so I see that you are a regular gym breh, and you argue that exercise leads to body improvement. Fair point. Your hard work and dedication in the gym has most likely earned you great gains/results.

But serious question. Do either you or @Son Goku have 3d delts/capped-delts yet?

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Would more space on planes not be a good thing for everybody?
*Sigh. More space = less seats = airline throwing the cost of the lost fares on the other tickets. Now you pay more to fly comfortably with fat people. Congrats...

It's all a numbers game. If you willing to pay more on average to fly. I mean that's the whole idea of the classes in flight. Pay for more get more, they won't be gifting that extra space out the kindness of their hearts.... šŸ˜‚

I'm def not about accommodating fat people on that level, she will learn when she gets outside her comfort zone and moves around the world. Fat acceptance is not a real thing šŸš«

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I sometimes think people make these kind of videos after thinking of the most outrageous claim possible, act seriously offended about it, and then post it on social media to get them less than 10 minutes of fame. It sadly works too.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Her trying to "fit" through there like a normal person and THEN turning sideways cause she couldn't fit.... tells me it's all for show.

When you actively live your life as a victim, everything is an attack on you.

For them to make a airline where someone her width could comfortably move down an aisle, space between seats/seat size... it would legit be a c-130.