Hawg tik toker says airplane aisles are too narrow, claims discrimination

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Oh, so I see that you are a regular gym breh, and you argue that exercise leads to body improvement. Fair point. Your hard work and dedication in the gym has most likely earned you great gains/results.

But serious question. Do either you or @Son Goku have 3d delts/capped-delts yet?

Roids ain't got shyt to do with this so why you asking about another man's shoulders? You tryna put your legs on em or just look at them?:dame:

Would 3D delts help me perform better on the platform? Okay, bet. :unimpressed:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
The military has more than enough cargo transport plane. A smart man or woman (with ALOT of cash) could buy a fleet, and redo the cabin to fit these obese monsters in. Have an all you can eat buffet for the 1st class , and O2 and AED for that inevitable heart attack from your new customers.

They can haul tanks in those aircraft , a great big fat person won't be a problem to haul around

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The military has more than enough cargo transport plane. A smart man or woman (with ALOT of cash) could buy a fleet, and redo the cabin to fit these obese monsters in. Have an all you can eat buffet for the 1st class , and O2 and AED for that inevitable heart attack from your new customers.

They can haul tanks in those aircraft , a great big fat person won't be a problem to haul around

or or...hear me out buy an Airbus ticket first class if space is important to them...:mjlol::manny:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
*Sigh. More space = less seats = airline throwing the cost of the lost fares on the other tickets. Now you pay more to fly comfortably with fat people. Congrats...

It's all a numbers game. If you willing to pay more on average to fly. I mean that's the whole idea of the classes in flight. Pay for more get more, they won't be gifting that extra space out the kindness of their hearts.... 😂

I'm def not about accommodating fat people on that level, she will learn when she gets outside her comfort zone and moves around the world. Fat acceptance is not a real thing 🚫
Airlines have made seats smaller while raising prices and crating more fare classes to further line their pockets - ie basic economy is not cheaper, it’s what regular economy used to cost except without any privileges such as choosing a seat or carrying on a bag. Ain’t no one saying a seat should accommodate a person this big but you’re literally arguing for a business model that has taken more from passengers while charging us more.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don't feel sorry for morbidly obese people who are likely that way due to diet. There are logistical reasons those rows are not wider as well as practical reasons like utilizing more of the space for seating while not increasing plane size. If you are a fat, unless you are one of the rare folks with wild conditions, you can choose to lose it and get better quality of life in every facet. If you choose to stay fat because the Sara Lee is too good, you accept gluttony in exchange for lifespan and being able to fit into society. No pun.

Someone that big is rich

It takes tons of money and time to get that fat.

She can afford a business class seat or to fly private. I guarantee 3 months of her food budget far exceeds a business class ticket.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Planes are narrow as fukk but at what point do you look yourself in the mirror and say "I'm the problem"

Like what the fukk is this?