Having White Neighbors un-appreciation thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Co-sign. I grew up on a block with a bunch of old ass cacs and a 40 yr old who refuses to act his age. Dude is on some Frank The Tank bullshyt.

Them muthafukkas didn't expect a black family to have a bigger house than theirs and drive better cars than them. The biggest cocksuckers died off years ago so its not as bad for my mom, who still lives at the house but is thinking about giving it to me when I move out.

I can go on all night how they tried to plot for my mom to sell the house and move out after my pops died. That was 15 years ago :troll:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Crapshoot at times...students, seniors, trash, but mostly tolerable. Moving soon...:obama:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think one race is a more annoying than the other when in terms of having them as neighborhoods :manny:

If you live in the hood and nikkas is :dj2: :mj: right outside your building during the summer.

cacs are nosy, nikkas is loud, pick your poison :manny:
like the poster above you said

asian neighbors >>>>>>

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I live in a middle class non CAC neighborhood.. Only CAC but not really a CAC is the Bosnian brother who lives across the street and his FAM but we attend the same mosque so he's cool. Everyone else is Chinese, East indian , persian , Vietnamese or latino ... No nosy cacs lookin out there window every 10 mins. :blessed:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: pics of your lawn or ur family is driving down property value :manny:
Wow you are the c00n of c00ns. You don;t even know the cac and you automatically believe the cac over @Willstyles.

aacBuzoD

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people are the nosiest.

Asians are the quietest, they dont give 3 fukks what you're up to (maybe cause they got a grow up in their spot). Either their super duper nice or will never say a word/look at you. Win-win.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We use to always fight with are white neighbors when we were younger.These c*nts use to come in our yard like it was theirs.Around christmas these fools pulled down the lights we had and these dummies played in our shyt,I guess the septic tank was full so it would kick out the waste in the yard.One of them tried to throw a brick at us,shyt slipped and he hit his brother instead,other dude threw this yellow pipe but he missed.My brother picked that shyt up and threw at some fat dude that use to be over there.Lmao white trash,the mom came home to find her husband fukkin the daughter,house full of dysfunctional muthafukkas.

I went from this :russ: :deadrose:to this :what::merchant: SO QUICK

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as opposed to the blk neighbors that break into your house right after they waved bye to use leaving? yea ill take the whitie over the darkie anyday

boy i tell you,,, you ppl will never evolve

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
White people are the nosiest.

Asians are the quietest, they dont give 3 fukks what you're up to (maybe cause they got a grow up in their spot). Either their super duper nice or will never say a word/look at you. Win-win.
pffffttt try living in china. louder than a group of africans. talking is yelling and yelling is talking.

I lived in koreatown in LA and they were just as bad.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
neighbor wars can get wild :pachaha:

Lives next to this up-tight old single lesbian in our last place...the fukkery that went down between us :wow:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps