Having White Neighbors un-appreciation thread

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, my neighbors across the street are black and they are pretty cool and they mind their business. We have cookouts and people over but it doesn't get too loud. Now my neighbor on our right side passed away around Thanksgiving time. She was an old white lady that never left the house. Sometimes she would ask me or my daughter to get her mail for her. There was 2 white women that lived down the street that would help take care of her. Taking her trash out and stuff like that. It's been times where they would knock on our door and get my wife to help get her up because she had fallen. It has never happened while I was there.

The neighbor on our left side is an old white lady and she's always hearing things or noticing things missing or noticing people in our neighborhood. She's pretty nice but she's very long winded when it comes to explaining stuff. She's nice but she's never long winded when you don't have some where to go. But when you're in a rush that's when she wants to talk to you about something missing from her fence or people walking thru the neighborhood at the early hours of the morning. Other than that, my neighbors aren't bad. They don't call the police when we do have cookouts.

Last edited:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
A hood nikka and his 12 kids live next door to me... Them nikkas always fukkin shyt up.
On the other side we got a white war vet and he's cool as fukk. He gave me his old weight set :smugfavre:

Oh and across the street are white people, their son is my age and he just plays the drums all day... doesn't bother me.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my brother got a old mexican neighbor who one time called the cops cause someone parked in front of his house (on a public street where anyone can legally park)

property owners who are caught up and obsessed in property value are the worst people you could have to live next to. they are always worried about what the neighbors are doing and its usually just cause they have nothing going on in their personal lives. their whole world is what they can see when they look out the window of their house. if he ever says anything to you just say
"you have acted like a jerk the entire time we have lived next to each other to the point where I no longer care about what you think or your property value, maybe if you had been nicer or come to me like a normal person instead of leaving passive aggressive notes we could have a real neighbor type of relationship but you just seem interested in being nosy and trying to tell me what to do with my property:umad:"

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Did you say that you cut your grass every month......as if that was suffice?

iitGczy9h3gUN.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wills area looks like a dump

nice large houses that nikkas den degraded to shyt. big ass dirt lots everywhere, shyt is a mess

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
didn't read the thread.. but all the white neighbors ive ever had have been the most nosy fukkin snitches!!!!!

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to have some black neighbors next to me they were the WOAT. When they threw parties I wanted to grab a carton of eggs and throw it over there. That loud ass music playing until 3 in the morning WOAT

But they moved about a month ago so it's all good. Damn Jamaicans. :whew:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell him it's a free country, you want to express your first amendment rights, and don't want your civil liberties tread on.

Hit those cacs with their own code language.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We use to always fight with are white neighbors when we were younger.These c*nts use to come in our yard like it was theirs.Around christmas these fools pulled down the lights we had and these dummies played in our shyt,I guess the septic tank was full so it would kick out the waste in the yard.One of them tried to throw a brick at us,shyt slipped and he hit his brother instead,other dude threw this yellow pipe but he missed.My brother picked that shyt up and threw at some fat dude that use to be over there.Lmao white trash,the mom came home to find her husband fukkin the daughter,house full of dysfunctional muthafukkas.