Having White Neighbors un-appreciation thread

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I go outside to my car with my shirt off and out of no where this cac comes up to me like "hey bud" you mine putting your shirt one. :what: was the look I had on my face and I told him its a free country, I can do whatever the fukk I wanna do. He had the :whoa: stance and went back in the house.

This isnt the first time, this guy just move here like 6 months ago and he gonna write my dad a letter saying if we could water our lawn more. Mind you the shyt is always cut, Im out there every month cutting it, but it looks too dry for his taste and it makes his house look bad. My dad took his letter and threw in back in his yard.

fukking white people man, out of the blue they come here trying to run shyt. He need to worry about his son and why he be copping some D up the street.

You sound gay. Why are you trying to show your chest to males around your block? Also, :russ: @ looking soft enough to have someone demand you to change your appearance like that.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:heh:

1351172294_23-Rick-Ross-Dancing.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go outside to my car with my shirt off and out of no where this cac comes up to me like "hey bud" you mine putting your shirt one. :what: was the look I had on my face and I told him its a free country, I can do whatever the fukk I wanna do. He had the :whoa: stance and went back in the house.

yo this scenario has me fukkin weak :dead:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I live in the boondocks so our neighbors aren't too on top of us but they are cool folks for the most part

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao i had 4 white neighbors...all of them was great except for 1...that bytch was a c*nt

i remember when her son was snow blowing and covered my pops bedroom window...he was hott...h confronted dude and he apologized with the swiftness