Having White Neighbors un-appreciation thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All black suburb ftmfw. All black people should get to have the Ft. Washington experience. Go to the grocery store and whatchu gon hear? A bunch of "Mmm hmm"'s and "I know that's right"'s, check the mail and what do my neighbors do? Mind they fukkin business. Hit up the gas station an its on some "Waz happenin brotha?" or "Aye cuhh, you could get me a rollup I got a dollar." Black people living like white people while still keepin it black, its a beautiful thing. :win:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
my brother got a old mexican neighbor who one time called the cops cause someone parked in front of his house (on a public street where anyone can legally park)

property owners who are caught up and obsessed in property value are the worst people you could have to live next to. they are always worried about what the neighbors are doing and its usually just cause they have nothing going on in their personal lives. their whole world is what they can see when they look out the window of their house. if he ever says anything to you just say
"you have acted like a jerk the entire time we have lived next to each other to the point where I no longer care about what you think or your property value, maybe if you had been nicer or come to me like a normal person instead of leaving passive aggressive notes we could have a real neighbor type of relationship but you just seem interested in being nosy and trying to tell me what to do with my property:umad:"

:ohlawd:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
We use to always fight with are white neighbors when we were younger.These c*nts use to come in our yard like it was theirs.Around christmas these fools pulled down the lights we had and these dummies played in our shyt,I guess the septic tank was full so it would kick out the waste in the yard.One of them tried to throw a brick at us,shyt slipped and he hit his brother instead,other dude threw this yellow pipe but he missed.My brother picked that shyt up and threw at some fat dude that use to be over there.Lmao white trash,the mom came home to find her husband fukkin the daughter,house full of dysfunctional muthafukkas.

:smugdraper

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
the only good part about having them is they will look out after your house when you're gone. I have white neighbors and for the last 3 yrs they've been a thorn in my ass. I think they're aware I don't like them, but it's great that they will look out.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
He's gonna organize a homeowner's association soon, breh. You better watch out.

...and this is the worst chit a nicca could know.

Homeowner's Associations are wack. They wrote a letter to my Pop telling him he couldn't leave his car on the jack overnight while he was working on it. And you can't have more than 2 bags of garbage on the curb on trash day unless you paid for extra bag tags. And they're nazis about grass, too. It's like that dude that lived next to Craig an'em on Friday, but more of them...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only good part about having them is they will look out after your house when you're gone. I have white neighbors and for the last 3 yrs they've been a thorn in my ass. I think they're aware I don't like them, but it's great that they will look out.

True...when my fam went on vacation the white neighbors used to hold our mails for us. :ehh:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
thats why i prefer mexicans as neighbors, except for saturday mornings with they loud music
fukk no! I have a Mexican dude, his wife, and two daughters as a neighbor right now. I hate that fukker, and now that I'm in Afghanistan he's still doing stupid shyt until 3 and 4 AM every other day. One of his drunk ass friends was in my yard one night, and he's lucky that he was pulling him back onto his property as I was coming outside to mop his ass up. When I get back, the first time this punk ass bytch causes a problem I am going to cuss his ass out, and beat his ass if need be. I've bad neighbors of all types: local black family in Fayetteville, NC (pretty sure the slutty high school aged daughter's friends broke into my apartment and others, broke the windshield out of one dudes truck, and flattened all four of another neighbor's tires), another military dude and his wife(both white and originally from Iowa. I've met nothing but fukked up people from that state), and a low class local white family from Fayetteville (partied non-stop). Nicest neighbor I've ever had was this old white lady back in NC. She was super friendly and used to bake shyt for wifey and me.

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
My Indian neighbours were packing their stuff over the weekend :blessed:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls::russ:

Breh I think u taking me way to serious , I dont know either one of dem muhfkkaz im just talkin shyt.
U need to chill out with that c00n talk
:heh: Sorry breh. But look at it from my point of view. There are a lot of offensive c00ns on this site. There are a lot of offensive cacs on this site. Im just defending my people, that's all.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no 'cism but Chinese neighbors are the worst of the worst. They rent each individual room out & have 40+ illegals in their crib. :stopitslime:
Frying fish all day, eryday. Can't keep your windows open / can't hang up your laundry. The garbage in the summer is on another level....:stopitslime:

They are the loudest mxthafxckin race out there. Bytches having screaming phone convos at 3am on a tuesday. i won't even touch on their parallel parking skills....:stopitslime: