Having kids is for suckers

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Thats because you are immature

Its also because you have a very low self worth and weak survival ability.....on a purely extinct level your brain does not want to further your blood line and DNA because it knows its worthless...thats why you "dont want to kids"

I think that was a bit harsh...his reasons may be a bit selfish, but weren't you told as a youngin to be selfish? Why demonize folks who don't want to breed? The way I see it, they are making a responsible, adult decision. Too many ppl end up pregnant by accident, have a child they don't want, treat the child like shyt, then the child terrorizes us all.

More power to those who know they don't want to breed!

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I think that was a bit harsh...his reasons may be a bit selfish, but weren't you told as a youngin to be selfish? Why demonize folks who don't want to breed? The way I see it, they are making a responsible, adult decision. Too many ppl end up pregnant by accident, have a child they don't want, treat the child like shyt, then the child terrorizes us all.

More power to those who know they don't want to breed!

Its harsh because his reasons were childish at best

His reasons were something along the lines of people gaining weight, and a baby crying and Regan, blah, blah.

If you have legitimate reasons for not having children(financial,maturity,other life events)...more power to you

but selfish reasons only because you don't want to change a diaper??:why:

If society had the mindset he did...then were would we be?....doomed

Last edited:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
i have 3 sons... it's awesome imo. They aren't that tough on the man. They use the women if they breast feed, but beyond that only the first couple months are tough- and not every kid is tough.

Just the other day my son pulled me a bish. It was easy, We were at the park - you have cute kids and ur pus count increases not decreases.

Plus your legacy - how r u a man if you don't have a son?? that's stupid, imo.

Someone to pass your wealth to. .. and EXTRA motivation to even build wealth.

someone to be proud of at every mile stone. Honestly, I could care less if a random group of people gets blown up - I never call my friends on their Bdays, I don't give a fukk about much --- But my sons - I care about them more than anything. And will like whatever they do in life.

Plus kids are a good excuse to manage ur hoes..." I gotta pick up my son, I have to do this do that.. " bish can never get mad at you, plus gives u a window to chill w another chick.

just my take.

3 kids with no wife? nikka you need your tubes tied

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
3 kids with no wife? nikka you need your tubes tied
i was married before, but was triflin and was thrown n the bushes by a good woman..... y would a wife be necessary though? u don't need that for kids.

and yeah, I'm done.. 3 is good.

but I'm drama free and take care all the kids. paid for the master degree of first bm, shes a boss now. take care of everyone else. kids n private schools n shyt,

I think it's all good, i may be wrong tho.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
having kids is a wonderful experience though imo but hey if u don't like having kids nothing wrong with that but too say its for suckers is
:snoop: on so many levels its not even funny

i have enough kids im good :manny:
school started got 3 at school all day just me and the baby at home now :ahh:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Alot of my friends my brother etc have been having kids lately and all its done is reaffirm my position that i dont want no damn kids :scusthov:

All these people look like zombies and look like they havent slept since Reagan been in office:huhldup: they look like sh!t gained weight have no social life and everyhting that do is geared towards trying to make their baby shut the fukk up and stop crying :why:

Call me selfish but i have no desire to say f my life and give it over to another human being i enjoy my freedom

I do agree the responsibility of being a parent is extremely challenging in this day and age but it is also the most fulfilling human experience in a stable nuclear environment. 1 question, did you grow up with both parents?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
it's actually the suckers that don't have kids tho. assuming that the finish up proper and swallow like a champ.