Having kids is for suckers

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have 3 sons... it's awesome imo. They aren't that tough on the man. They use the women if they breast feed, but beyond that only the first couple months are tough- and not every kid is tough.

Just the other day my son pulled me a bish. It was easy, We were at the park - you have cute kids and ur pus count increases not decreases.

Plus your legacy - how r u a man if you don't have a son?? that's stupid, imo.

Someone to pass your wealth to. .. and EXTRA motivation to even build wealth.

someone to be proud of at every mile stone. Honestly, I could care less if a random group of people gets blown up - I never call my friends on their Bdays, I don't give a fukk about much --- But my sons - I care about them more than anything. And will like whatever they do in life.

Plus kids are a good excuse to manage ur hoes..." I gotta pick up my son, I have to do this do that.. " bish can never get mad at you, plus gives u a window to chill w another chick.

just my take.
:laff:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
little_kid_approve_gif.gif
Are your friends the people that pump their fists like Jersey Shore when you spit demonic filth that will lead to hardship in your life, to destruction in your life or are your friends the people that see you say satanic nonsense and say *hey, friend, not to judge but thats wrong. Hopefully you work that out* :ld:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk that

i cant wait to have a son brehs :blessed:
pass my genes down

play ball with him :blessed:

i just dont wanna get married though :to:

Do what the cacs do when they adopt foreign black kids........get you a kid from the Ukraine or some shyt and raise em in Bankhead. :win:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Are your friends the people that pump their fists like Jersey Shore when you spit demonic filth that will lead to hardship in your life, to destruction in your life or are your friends the people that see you say satanic nonsense and say *hey, friend, not to judge but thats wrong. Hopefully you work that out* :ld:
How about you dont worry about what my friends be doing and keep handing out that ether in this thread like you have been......,friend.......

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Maybe this has more to do with how you feel about your own child and less about parents in general. Sad, you're a demonic dead beat father.

How can you say having kids is for suckers when you have a kid. Maybe you mean, taking care of your own children is for suckers.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:ohhh:
"Microwaved Ether" right here.

nikkas dug up skeletons in the closet.:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If friends who have children are suckers, what are individuals that have children but act like they dont exist, friend? Now is a good time to acknowledge your childs existence and take some due diligence to raise your seed. As time goes on the child will want to know

"why doesnt my father love me mommy* - :ld:

and he will possibly seek you out. What will you say to your seed? *sorry taking care of you seemed like a suckuh move so i bounced* This is a satanic way of thinking. Its obvious the dark spirits have taken you over but its never to late to realize you're demoralizing yourself and to make a concentrated effort to be a father to the life that you created but now pretend doesnt exist. Its as is you literally Forgot you had a kid. Hopefully, God willing, if you start being Father now, your seed wont remember how you feel at this moment toward him. Lets be men, lets be responsible and lastly, lets not be so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

He in jail now for a long time whats done is done im not here to talk about the past:beli:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
He in jail now for a long time whats done is done im not here to talk about the past:beli:

You failed him as a father. Instead of not talking about the past, how about we not repeat it, friend. :beli:

For EVERYONE'S sake. You owe whoever your son hurt an apology too for bringing another fatherless child into this world. Why would come here and post this bullshyt? You think nikkas are gonna pat you on the back for being a spineless, irresponsible, immature loser?

But I guess that is what's poppin these days.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps