Having kids is for suckers

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you aren't wealthy and you reproduce you are co-signing lifetime slavery. not only co-signing it but imposing it on your seed.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny-gif-prank-girl-punch.gif

Dont we have enough problems with fathers raising their kids, without niqqas like you tryin to hate on 'em? Leave 'em alone.

I need the original video to this. :lupe:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:merchant: @ the ether @Mr. Somebody is dropping on @FreedS[ohh]lave.
He ethered himself, friend. A man says looking at others makes him not want to have children but he has a children who by his testimony, he never cared about and is now rotting in a prison cell. Now, this could all be ducktales to impress strangers on the internet, which makes me curious but its just sad that the message hes really sending is when you have children that you dont want, pretend that they dont exist and hope they go to prison so you never have to face them. How you robbed them of vital shortcuts necessary in their development to steer them from satanic filth. Granted, a man has to be held accountable for his own actions but its just sad how dismissive friends can be toward their own flesh and blood.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Alot of my friends my brother etc have been having kids lately and all its done is reaffirm my position that i dont want no damn kids :scusthov:

All these people look like zombies and look like they havent slept since Reagan been in office:huhldup: they look like sh!t gained weight have no social life and everyhting that do is geared towards trying to make their baby shut the fukk up and stop crying :why:

Call me selfish but i have no desire to say f my life and give it over to another human being i enjoy my freedom

Thats because you are immature

Its also because you have a very low self worth and weak survival ability.....on a purely extinct level your brain does not want to further your blood line and DNA because it knows its worthless...thats why you "dont want to kids"

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
We gone die out as a species anyway considering every male is a faq nowadays anyway, fukk I wanna raise a bwatty boi for?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats because you are immature

Its also because you have a very low self worth and weak survival ability.....on a purely extinct level your brain does not want to further your blood line and DNA because it knows its worthless...thats why you "dont want to kids"

:what: shut the fukk up

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think theyre suckers to each his own,me perosnalyl i enjoy my freedom more then anyhting and lvoe the fatc on a whim i can go to europe tomorrow if i please id feel claustrophobic with kids and even in a long term relationship

I need my space