Having kids is for suckers

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I can respect that :ehh:

Everybody should'nt have kids especially if you already know you are a selfish person.....

I don't know about the "its for suckers" part though :ld:

I'm in the best shape of my life and work out 3 times a week. I don't walk around like a zombie because my kids are on a set schedule so there ain't no stayin up all night at my crib.

I've been a parent since I been an adult... And I can't think of anything I've missed out on other than an occasionally party here or there....

I still go on vacations, still hang with my potnas, still drink, blow trees and play video games....

:whoa: I'm not trying to say its easy,I'm just saying it nowhere near as bad as you making it seem (Maybe it is for your fam) and once you have a kid you realize how insignificant those thing you "cared" about before were.....

Last edited:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I don't care when I'm dead about my legacy or who gets my wealth.

How mby times do you think bout your dead grandpa or dead great grandpa?

No one care when your dead

exactly.. when u dead your dead. how u know your legacy is being carried on the right way.. kid can grow up and be another aaron hernandez or tookie williams or cherokee d'ass

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

2vtti0p.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't care when I'm dead about my legacy or who gets my wealth.

How mby times do you think bout your dead grandpa or dead great grandpa?

No one care when your dead
People who have honor think about the relatives who paved the way for them during annual events or dates, like birthdays. I remember you saying you lived in a mansion or something, friend. You wont honor your parents when they're dead for taking alot of struggle out of your life that friends from lower income brackets experience? Wow, kids these days. So unappreciative of what people do so they can sit up on the internet and throw act like their struggles and work was for nothing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe this has more to do with how you feel about your own child and less about parents in general. Sad, you're a demonic dead beat father.

How can you say having kids is for suckers when you have a kid. Maybe you mean, taking care of your own children is for suckers.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Im tired of your condescending judgemental ass :ufdup: dont throw stones

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im tired of your condescending judgemental ass :ufdup: dont throw stones
If friends who have children are suckers, what are individuals that have children but act like they dont exist, friend? Now is a good time to acknowledge your childs existence and take some due diligence to raise your seed. As time goes on the child will want to know

"why doesnt my father love me mommy* - :ld:

and he will possibly seek you out. What will you say to your seed? *sorry taking care of you seemed like a suckuh move so i bounced* This is a satanic way of thinking. Its obvious the dark spirits have taken you over but its never to late to realize you're demoralizing yourself and to make a concentrated effort to be a father to the life that you created but now pretend doesnt exist. Its as is you literally Forgot you had a kid. Hopefully, God willing, if you start being Father now, your seed wont remember how you feel at this moment toward him. Lets be men, lets be responsible and lastly, lets not be so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
If friends who have children are suckers, what are individuals that have children but act like they dont exist, friend? Now is a good time to acknowledge your childs existence and take some due diligence to raise your seed. As time goes on the child will want to know

"why doesnt my father love me mommy* - :ld:

and he will possibly seek you out. What will you say to your seed? *sorry taking care of you seemed like a suckuh move so i bounced* This is a satanic way of thinking. Its obvious the dark spirits have taken you over but its never to late to realize you're demoralizing yourself and to make a concentrated effort to be a father to the life that you created but now pretend doesnt exist. Its as is you literally Forgot you had a kid. Hopefully, God willing, if you start being Father now, your seed wont remember how you feel at this moment toward him. Lets be men, lets be responsible and lastly, lets not be so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
little_kid_approve_gif.gif