Having kids is for suckers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of my friends my brother etc have been having kids lately and all its done is reaffirm my position that i dont want no damn kids :scusthov:

All these people look like zombies and look like they havent slept since Reagan been in office:huhldup: they look like sh!t gained weight have no social life and everyhting that do is geared towards trying to make their baby shut the fukk up and stop crying :why:

Call me selfish but i have no desire to say f my life and give it over to another human being i enjoy my freedom

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea only if everyone thought like you, we could just die as a species. Disgust at you calling your own parents suckers. Honor your parents, friend. Your desire to be self centered demonic filth with nothing to offer to the world in terms of lineage has nothing to do with friends who opt to do so.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea only if everyone thought like you, we could just die as a species. Disgust at you calling your own parents suckers. Honor your parents, friend. Your desire to be self centered demonic filth with nothing to offer to the world in terms of lineage has nothing to do with friends who opt to do so.

Theyres plenty of parents who bred demonic filth being a parent doesnt make you a supreme being to a person without kids friend:sitdown:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
funny-gif-prank-girl-punch.gif

Dont we have enough problems with fathers raising their kids, without niqqas like you tryin to hate on 'em? Leave 'em alone.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ive said the story before.. this chick i was with when i was 15 lied to me and told me she cant have a baby 9 months later a seed pops up :mjpls: so i leave town out of principle because i aint paying for being raped into a baby

18 years later i start looking for that nikka because i dont got to pay for his ass no more:whew: i finally got in touch wiht him af ew weeks ago and even though he had reservations about meeting me we gonna meet tomorrow:wow:

Hopefully it all works out and he understand why i did what i did
Maybe this has more to do with how you feel about your own child and less about parents in general. Sad, you're a demonic dead beat father.

How can you say having kids is for suckers when you have a kid. Maybe you mean, taking care of your own children is for suckers.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i have 3 sons... it's awesome imo. They aren't that tough on the man. They use the women if they breast feed, but beyond that only the first couple months are tough- and not every kid is tough.

Just the other day my son pulled me a bish. It was easy, We were at the park - you have cute kids and ur pus count increases not decreases.

Plus your legacy - how r u a man if you don't have a son?? that's stupid, imo.

Someone to pass your wealth to. .. and EXTRA motivation to even build wealth.

someone to be proud of at every mile stone. Honestly, I could care less if a random group of people gets blown up - I never call my friends on their Bdays, I don't give a fukk about much --- But my sons - I care about them more than anything. And will like whatever they do in life.

Plus kids are a good excuse to manage ur hoes..." I gotta pick up my son, I have to do this do that.. " bish can never get mad at you, plus gives u a window to chill w another chick.

just my take.