Having a child = instantly having HEAVIER stress than the next person.......agreed?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
From what I'm learning is that babies are pretty cheap in the beginning. All I'm thinkin about is what's gonna happen when my girl is at work at the same time as me. Daycare = $
Your girl could be a stay-at-home mom to your child if you support the entire family solely with YOUR income. Day care is an option, but you might decide against it.

Run your household deliberately.

Someone said that people do not plan to have kids these days -- that babies just happen to folk. Family planning is obsolete, brehs? Y'all got jokes for DAYS. >X-D

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Everyone I know pays AT LEAST $700 a month in daycare. :merchant:
What?
--If a woman is single, then she should never have a poor man's baby. Use a condom. If he knocks you up, then do not carry it to term.
--If a woman is a wife or is carrying the b*stard child of a man with income, then she and the child's father should make a plan. Carry the kid to term. Then be a stay-at-home mom for the child's formative years while the husband/baby daddy supports mother and child with his income.

WHY GESTATE FOR 9 MONTHS, DELIVER THE KID, AND THEN BOUNCE RIGHT BACK INTO THE WORKFORCE WHILE A STRANGER AT A DAYCARE CENTER SWADDLES YOUR BELLY FRUIT? Until a woman has the stay-at-home-mothering option nailed down, it is not strategic to gestate a baby to term for any man.

Plan your family. Plan your life. Don't just let stuff happen to you.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its more stressful when you dont live close to family and cant easily drop the kids off to go out on the regular

but yea we pay $1200 a month in day care for 2

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yay or nay?
Depends on your woman. If she doesnt cook clean and obey you then you probably have a lot of stress since you'll probably be doing a good portion of shyt around the house that men shouldnt do on top of taking care of your seed. Breast feeding is a tough responsibility for bytch nikkas. :skip:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
not that I have kids or anything but the scary part to me is how fragile life is and you could lose them at any moment. One of my best friends just died recently from being hit by a car, and I know a family who just lost their 17 year old daughter to a car accident. I can't even fathom how much a loss like that hurts. Scary, friends.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No kids, I can play with other people's kids then return their bad asses :blessed:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
its more stressful when you dont live close to family and cant easily drop the kids off to go out on the regular

but yea we pay $1200 a month in day care for 2
:sadcam: That's rent money and then some. I'm not having kids till im in a comfortable ass spot financially. Sure i'll love my kids and i wont mind making the sacrifice for them, but from the outside looking in, offsprings just seems like a big ass L.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: That's rent money and then some. I'm not having kids till im in a comfortable ass spot financially. Sure i'll love my kids and i wont mind making the sacrifice for them, but from the outside looking in, offsprings just seems like a big ass L.
nah,kids are awesome,,, they are the best thing i have in my life... some will say thats lame but i give no fukks,,they are the best.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Stress? :ehh:

More work yes.

But I was actually more stressed back when I had a team full of hoes...

If you know what you are getting into and know whats expected to happen its not that stressful.

I was kinda stressed out when I had my son cause I was 19 in college and still out here wilding out...

Had my daughter 10 years later with my wife, and I have a stable job and house and my shyt together it hasn't been stressful at all for me. My wife is different story but its her first baby...

But basically it depends on where you are in life and who you have your baby with...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm totally fine with raising my kid. The only thing that stresses me is the future for him. Education and dealing with the realities of growing up in America as a Black Man. That shyt right there stresses me out.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

I take it you either don't have kids :hula: you do but just don't give a fukk about 'em.

...Or I do have kids, a strong family dynamic, stable income and all of their basic and frivolous needs/wants taken care of.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Than the people without kids (who aren't actively trying to have any)? fukkin right.