Having a child = instantly having HEAVIER stress than the next person.......agreed?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
cosign

look i got 4 kids

age of 6 bout to be 7, 5,4 and a 1month this shyt is a lot of DAMN WORK :whew:
i can give u a small glimpse

wake up get kids ready for school feed them
feed the newborn
take em to school with the newborn
deal with the newborn all day while cleaning and i also do online schooling
pick the kids up with the newborn
get home give kids snack and do all 3 HOMEWORK then read to them
cook dinner
clean up their mess
give em a shower
tuck em in

did i forget to tell u the NEWBORN i still gotta deal with while doing all that and thru out the night :ohmy:

shyt is a lot of damn work but at the end of the day as busy, stressful and tiring it is

I LOVE MY KIDS AND LOVE RAISING THEM even when they piss me off :obama:

Where's the mom during all this? :why:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well, at least you get to stay at home, browse TheColi and do bong rips all day unitl the other kids get out of school. :ehh:

not right now its summer vacation. we been living at the movies this summer. have em play in the backyard while i deal with the baby who is still trying too walk but with no success yet :manny: but she'll be 1 yr old next month :whew:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
No kids here :blessed:
A few chicks have tried to rope me into that settling down shyt though :comeon:

Pretty much all my friends have kids now but I honestly couldn't imagine. I'm trying to live that George Clooney lifestyle :win:

Minus the dough :to:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
not right now its summer vacation. we been living at the movies this summer. have em play in the backyard while i deal with the baby who is still trying too walk but with no success yet :manny: but she'll be 1 yr old next month :whew:

My daughter is still too young to play outside by herself (shyt, in this neighborhood, I'M too young to play outside by myself. :skip:), but I can't wait til she is. The free time :blessed:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
not having a child when you can't afford one>>>>>>>>>>>>

now if i was able to get married debt free and then have a child it'd be a bit easier i'd imagine

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My daughter is still too young to play outside by herself (shyt, in this neighborhood, I'M too young to play outside by myself. :skip:), but I can't wait til she is. The free time :blessed:

my neighborhood is chilled thank god. but when school start next time that free time will be :blessed: i'll probably but my youngest in hourly day care at my mom's job to get some alone time too sleep or just play my ps3 :win:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
For me the most stressful part is dealing with my sons mom. You don't know how many times I've just wanted to lay her out or just choke the fukk out of her, but I'm never taking myself out of my sons life so I just can't do it. The most stressful things for me are: realizing that I have to deal with that person for at least the next 15 years, having to worry about who she has around my son, constantly hearing about her problems which she put on herself by decision making.

The kid is definitely the easy part of it, it's the person you have the kid with that makes or breaks the situation.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The only thing that stresses me about my child is having to raise him to function and excel in this racist ass country.
Other than that I've never been happier and more proud in my life. I take my son to work with me. Part of my office has been converted to a nursery. All I can do is provide for him, and be the best mentor to him that I can. Love my little man. He's the best thing to ever happen to me.
n77qmyi.jpg

Last edited: