Having a child = instantly having HEAVIER stress than the next person.......agreed?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'd like to think so. Having a child means you have to be less selfish. No more living for you. It will always be about that child. I think thats where the stress comes, primarily. Knowing that you can't do what you used to, until the little monster is 18. lol

For those who plan children, I don't think it adds much stress at all. If thats what they planned, then they can't complain. Those who didn't plan it, though...I'm sure they've got a list hidden behind their ear (that they'll probably deny), of their woulda-coulda-shouldas. Such as life, though.

:ld:

cosign

look i got 4 kids

age of 6 bout to be 7, 5,4 and a 1month this shyt is a lot of DAMN WORK :whew:
i can give u a small glimpse

wake up get kids ready for school feed them
feed the newborn
take em to school with the newborn
deal with the newborn all day while cleaning and i also do online schooling
pick the kids up with the newborn
get home give kids snack and do all 3 HOMEWORK then read to them
cook dinner
clean up their mess
give em a shower
tuck em in

did i forget to tell u the NEWBORN i still gotta deal with while doing all that and thru out the night :ohmy:

shyt is a lot of damn work but at the end of the day as busy, stressful and tiring it is

I LOVE MY KIDS AND LOVE RAISING THEM even when they piss me off :obama:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
cosign

look i got 4 kids

age of 6 bout to be 7, 5,4 and a 1month this shyt is a lot of DAMN WORK :whew:
i can give u a small glimpse

wake up get kids ready for school feed them
feed the newborn
take em to school with the newborn
deal with the newborn all day while cleaning and i also do online schooling
pick the kids up with the newborn
get home give kids snack and do all 3 HOMEWORK then read to them
cook dinner
clean up their mess
give em a shower
tuck em in

did i forget to tell u the NEWBORN i still gotta deal with while doing all that and thru out the night :ohmy:

shyt is a lot of damn work but at the end of the day as busy, stressful and tiring it is

I LOVE MY KIDS AND LOVE RAISING THEM even when they piss me off :obama:

:salute:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nay

They add more responsibility, but not more stress. Kids have no hidden agendas, they just love you and want you to love them back. Coming home to my kids screaming "daddies home" is the best part of my day everyday. If ever I need help or inspiration to continue being the best I can be I just close my eyes and think of my two beautiful children.

Life is Good:ahh:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Nay

They add more responsibility, but not more stress. Kids have no hidden agendas, they just love you and want you to love them back. Coming home to my kids screaming "daddies home" is the best part of my day everyday. If ever I need help or inspiration to continue being the best I can be I just close my eyes and think of my two beautiful children.

You don't come to find that the responsobility of caring for a child directly equals to more stress than the next person with zero kids?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Nay

*Me on the way home from work* :mad: :damn:

*open the front door*

*My yub* daddddyyyyyyyyyyy :ooh: :pachaha::myman::stylin::thumbsup:

*Me* :win: :hug:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got until May but what are some must haves that most people dont think of getting when a newborn arrives?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Maybe for that first year, but after that my stress level went down.

Not because its just that easy raising a kid

It's just that everything else becomes less stressful. shyt like trying to get some jordans when they first come out, Being late for work, Missing a sports event or Concert, not getting Madden or NBA2k when they dropped. All the little shyt you used to worry about before just wasn't a big deal anymore. If anything, a rachet babymama is going to be the one bring tha stress.

That first year or 2 of your first child, Yes! Instantly more stress.

But after that its not that bad unless you have a stressful babymama