Having a child = instantly having HEAVIER stress than the next person.......agreed?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Of course.

I have no kids I could get up and take a two week vacation to anywhere on the earth tomorrow without worrying about anyone but myself.

I can leave work and go out and come home at 2am, I can leave work go straight home and sleep.

I babysat my niece whose 2 on Tuesday,
I was dead tired after work but couldn't even go to sleep until she did.

F that

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
From what I'm learning is that babies are pretty cheap in the beginning. All I'm thinkin about is what's gonna happen when my girl is at work at the same time as me. Daycare = $
I rebuke that.

cheap, and children, babies, infants, etc...should never be in the same sentence.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
infants are no joke, and that's just based on observation

People say that babies cry differently depending on what they need (hungry, tired, uncomfortable, or just want attention), but its all the same to me. :why:
Looking at the baby like :beli: :rudy:
images

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
its only stressful if you let it. i got a 9 month old and so far so good.

1. if you working just to pay daycare, you got a problem. either find a babysitter thats cheaper or see if she can work part time or even at night. id rather my girl work part time while i hold it down and then i can qualify for wic, food stamps or even daycare assistance than her working fulltime just to see majority of it all go towards daycare.

2. wic is your friend. man formula is no f'n joke. $15 a can and that crap goes quick. if you don't qualify make sure the mom breast feeds. ITS FREE. stop being lazy stick out your breasts and let the baby go to to work. if you do buy formula, its nothing wrong with the store brand. its cheaper and all formula sold has to be approved by the fda.

3. find out what your rights are in the state you live at. relationships dont always work out. last thing you want is to be blindsided at the last minute. see if you have custody rights. find out the child support laws.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
I rebuke that.

cheap, and children, babies, infants, etc...should never be in the same sentence.

My daughter is 10 weeks and I'm finding that she's relatively inexpensive.

There's def added stress though. My wife is doing an AMAZING job though. I work and she stays home with the baby, but to be honest it seems she has the harder job. . . But I aint gonna admit that to her :mjpls:.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I won't agree with the statement as its phrased in a blanket type way.

I will say their are some ppl who are built for raising kids. They love kids and love being givers in general. Thats probably not the overwhelming general population tho but they do exist.