Have your wife shovel snow after she just worked a 12-hour shift, brehs...

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're destroying this dude. Already got his Wikipedia page updated. This is the problem with social media. Folk take shyt to the ends of the earth to obliterate people....sometimes it's warranted but not here.
You open yourself up to any kind of flak when you post anything on social media :yeshrug:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
For the women in the thread imagine a bunch of men co-signing this like “that’s right King!” or “ This is my dream woman” “ know your worth king”. That’s what it’s like being a man seeing stupid shyt on social media being co-signed by women all the time.
:mjlol:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he might have a weak heart

Heart Attack Risks While Shoveling Show – Cleveland Clinic

not that shyt to play with :hubie:

Makes me think of when I used to work at the Medical examiners office doing removals. Every year like clockwork, after a big snow storm we would get sent to someone's residence with a 50+ year old man dead in his kitchen, with his wife saying he just returned from shoveling snow. shyt is a physically rigorous activity that's dangerous if you're inactive/have a weak heart.

This breh probably fit as a fiddle though, and ain't shyt. :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ex boss died of a heart attack shoveling snow

I’m the type of person that when I start doing something (that requires physical labor), I’m not taking a break until it’s absolutely done…shoveling snow tho is the only exception…if I feel myself getting tired I will take a break immediately…anyway I no longer have to worry about the snow ever again :blessed:

Heart Attack Risks While Shoveling Show – Cleveland Clinic

Shoveling itself isn’t necessarily bad for you — it’s more the conditions under which you’re shoveling that can cause cardiac events.

Too much exertion, too quickly, can trigger a heart attack — especially in the cold — when our arteries tend to constrict, which in turn, can drive up our blood pressure.

*edit*

didn’t realize someone already posted the info

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Old nikka dirtbag shyt. You know the vibes

gang.gif