Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I somewhat understand the outrage of these female posters, but they should stop pretending Black females don't do the same on twitter and social media.

It's fake. They love derailing other threads even if they're positive threads about black relationships. They're just some miserable people.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Funny part about this thread is that nikkas were actually going in on bed bucks even acknowledging our hypocrisy of coli men not going as hard on bed bucks as opposed bed wenches and even didn't mention "but bed wenches do it to" but yet bitter bed wenching ass c00ns @tan900 @2k13 @christinasade wanna fukk up with they're mentall illness ass posts and turn this shyt into a bed wenches vs bed bucks thread.

Dumb asses.:aicmon:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Look at this from @christinasade

What-Do-Black-Women-Get-Out-Of-Uplifting-White-Men-Page-5.png

What-Do-Black-Women-Get-Out-Of-Uplifting-White-Men-Page-5.png

Can someone ban that white supremacist from this site

@mamba told you all that some of these broads are mentally ill.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I somewhat understand the outrage of these female posters, but they should stop pretending Black females don't do the same on twitter and social media.

Like lipstick alley don't have posts after posts on sell out brothas worshipping white girls. Don't matter cause this will still do numbers on here. At least 15 pages.

The thing is blacks in general do not like black people who c00n and talk bad about other black people. Let it be black men, women or children.

Folks on the internet like to generalize black folks. But the shyt ain't true....most black folks will not cosign this shyt.

Anyway this mess is a combination of c00ns, pandering to white folks, trying to get likes on social media and being stupid.

A lot of black folks like to pander to white people for a pat on the head. Also this shows that some black parents ain't doing their job. As a child I would never dream of saying some ignorant shyt like this. My mom would have killed me. So I knew the last thing I could do was say white women or white folks in general were better than black women or black people.

Case in point I know a sista....dark skin sista. Well she tells me that her son is dating a mexican girl and she is mad he isn't dating a sista. I say cool I totally understand and ask have you talked to him. She says yes. I then ask her who he dated before her and she says some dark skin girl with natural ugly nappy hair. I say well she was s sista why does it matter. She then says well that girl was nappy headed and ugly. The first time I saw her I told him don't ever bring that nappy headed ugly girl back in this house.

When she told me that mess I said OK and walked away. I was like this heffa lost and sick. When she told her son don't bring that nappy headed ugly girl back in here she just told him in so many words to not date black women. Some of these parents are mentally sick and have no respect as black people.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So when are admins going to start banning these trolls?
There is literally no other space on the Internet black males could invade and get away with hate messages directed towards the majority, be it white men, black women, jews, ect.
And yet they're consistently permitted to do such here.
Despite being the majority in this domain, nikkas are even powerless on the internet.
Let that sink in.
:heh:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At a certain point, we do need a acknowledge that there is a large portion of black men who worship white women

It can no longer be ignored nor justified.

Brotha it is always acknowledged. Black folks will acknowledge this before we acknowledge that their are black men that date and marry black women. The problem with black folks is we point out the negative and don't give solutions. Then to make matters worse we don't acknowledge the jokers who don't live the ignorant life style.

We will mention dudes who chase black girls before we mention brothas marrying sistas and raising families. We have to stop focusing on the negative and raise of these folks who are doing positive shyt in order to have a balance.