Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
350x700px-LL-b55d24c3_giphy.gif
Exactly

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Who cares what a bunch of nobodies on Twitter think?
This social media generation :snoop:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
This is why i encourage young black females to stop placing black guys on a pedistool and stop blindly supporting them. Thanks to rap/hip hop and professional sports young black males these days have become especially arrogant because the media have made it somewhat "cool" for non-black girls to want to date black males, and because of that they are really feeling themselves and in turn developed an interest and preference for non-black girls. They don't even think twice about dissing black girls and proudly proclaiming to the world that non-black girls are more attractive and that they prefer dating them. I feel sorry for black girls ages 15 - 21 who are only attracted to black male. I really do.
Shut yo dumb bed wenching ass up with your generalizations.:rudy:

You just as bad as these c00ns in those twits, you wanna justify a loud minority to justifying your lust for non black men.:scust:

You don't say shyt when black women does the same thing when shyting on the opposite sex.:comeon:

Please shut your wenching ass up.:camby:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Look at this from @christinasade

What-Do-Black-Women-Get-Out-Of-Uplifting-White-Men-Page-5.png

What-Do-Black-Women-Get-Out-Of-Uplifting-White-Men-Page-5.png

Can someone ban that white supremacist from this site
Ya'll noticed she stopped posting in the thread after this got posted right.:sas1:

Oh the funny part is that's not her worst post at LSA, she PG in the coli when it comes comparing her LSA posts which is beyond rated R c00ning and wenching over there.:sas2:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen a positive post from her.

Which is why we as a community need to get these c00ns outta here.

we have to make being a traitor to your race a CRIME.

we have to make It socially unacceptable to be a c00n.

it Is not enough to simply ignore it.

I read that post and figured she was one of the better female posters on here. Didn't know she was the female equivalent of these twitter c00ns.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Shut yo dumb bed wenching ass up with your generalizations.:rudy:

You just as bad as these c00ns in those twits, you wanna justify a loud minority to justifying your lust for non black men.:scust:

You don't say shyt when black women does the same thing when shyting on the opposite sex.:comeon:

Please shut your wenching ass up.:camby:
I somewhat understand the outrage of these female posters, but they should stop pretending Black females don't do the same on twitter and social media.