Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So when are mods going to start banning these trolls?
There is literally no other space on the Internet black males could invade and get away with hate messages directed towards the majority, be it white men, black women, jews, ect.
And yet they're consistently permitted to do such here.
Despite being the majority in this domain, nikkas are even powerless on the internet.
Let that sink in.
:heh:

I've been saying that for a while but too many masochists here enjoy being disrespected or find it "amusing". It's sickening. Too many people around here enjoy dysfunction. And I don't have a problem with creating The Salon but refusing to remove the trolls and acting like it will solve the problem is lazy.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Okay, it turns out that black dude hacked that last white girl's twitter account and started posting racist shyt, He's from the UK

2j5icnq.png

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Funny part about this thread is that nikkas were actually going in on bed bucks even acknowledging our hypocrisy of coli men not going as hard on bed bucks as opposed bed wenches and even didn't mention "but bed wenches do it to" but yet bitter bed wenching ass c00ns @tan900 @2k13 @christinasade wanna fukk up with they're mentall illness ass posts and turn this shyt into a bed wenches vs bed bucks thread.

Dumb asses.:aicmon:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12834711/

:sas2:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've been saying that for a while but too many masochists here enjoy being disrespected or find it "amusing". It's sickening. Too many people around here enjoy dysfunction. And I don't have a problem with creating The Salon but refusing to remove the trolls and acting like it will solve the problem is lazy.

:whoa:
To be fair, a lot of the chick's calmed down when The Salon opened for business.
It's pretty much still the same blatant trolls still at it.
They couldn't care less about The Salon, because as we said in the initial thread, that's not why they log on.
Which should make picking them out the bunch that much easier. Or was supposed to.
:patrice:
They're miserable because they're single and only desire to spread that misery.
Yet for whatever reason, the @LadySimone @christinasade and @GiGi 's are given free rein as though they were placed here as plants by the administration themselves.
It's bizarre and why I don't fault a guy of color who hasn't donated a cent.
You're more liable to catch the hammer for being mistaken as a **** alias than referring to black males as ******s - which actually happened last week and no one batted an eye.
Go to LSA and call one of those pigeons a ******.
Head to any white forum and refer to jews as kikes.
Lemme know how long you have a pulse.
:heh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I bet most of these dudes are from Cali (no diss to my Cali coli brehs) back in my twitter days when the #teamwhitegirls and #whitegirlwednesday hashtag first started I would say close to 80% of the dudes was from Cali the shyt they would say about black women had me like :dwillhuh: I. Had to retire from twitter in early 2013 it was too much c00nin for me.

I always try to tell them. The black dudes out here hate bw. They say theyll fukk a bw but never marry or seriously date one.