Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You're more liable to catch the hammer for being mistaken as a **** alias than referring to black males as ******s - which actually happened last week and no one batted an eye.

Who did this? You all know I don't post regularly anymore. Link the post please.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:whoa:
To be fair, a lot of the chick's calmed down when The Salon opened for business.
It's pretty much still the same blatant trolls still at it.
They couldn't care less about The Salon, because as we said in the initial thread, that's not why they log on.
Which should make picking them out the bunch that much easier. Or was supposed to.
:patrice:
They're miserable because they're single and only desire to spread that misery.
Yet for whatever reason, the @LadySimone @christinasade and @GiGi 's are given free rein as though they were placed here as plants by the administration themselves.
It's bizarre and why I don't fault a guy of color who hasn't donated a cent.
You're more liable to catch the hammer for being mistaken as a **** alias than referring to black males as ******s - which actually happened last week and no one batted an eye.
Go to LSA and call one of those pigeons a ******.
Head to any white forum and refer to jews as kikes.
Lemme know how long you have a pulse.
:heh:

Or head to any white forum and start shytting on white people or start antagonizing the main audience. You won't last a week. Let alone 1 or 2 years. This is another example of black people being held to standards that other people won't even meet. We're supposed to just "ignore" the disrespect and turn the other cheek but other forums bring the hammer down fast as fukk for agitators.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Who did this? You all know I don't post regularly anymore. Link the post please.

Most these woman are mulattos/latina :camby:, stop playing.

The men of the community set the beauty standards for the woman. The majority of black woman are not mulattos, they do not have blue eyes and mulatto hair. AA have strong hand in destroying Black woman self esteem. That's why I called it out when you bytch ass nikkas made a carribean "appreaciation" thread and started posting all the indian coolie woman. I figured that would happen because you don't even big up black american woman who basically look like black carribean woman anyway. I mean, at least pretend to have some pride in your people and post some black chicks even if you find the mulattos better, not a drop of pride in you ******s :mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/post...deal-wife-to-look.303911/page-2#post-12720292

9 daps, too.
:lupe:
Try to get away with calling a black female a ****** on LSA because you're upset she likes white men.
See what happens and how many of the heads who dapped that up would get socially aware real quick.
:pachaha: