Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

tan900

Banned
Daps
Ppl dont to admit this but this behavior TOO common

amongst black males....especially young black males.

This is why i encourage young black females to stop placing black guys on a pedistool and stop blindly supporting them. Thanks to rap/hip hop and professional sports young black males these days have become especially arrogant because the media have made it somewhat "cool" for non-black girls to want to date black males, and because of that they are really feeling themselves and in turn developed an interest and preference for non-black girls. They don't even think twice about dissing black girls and proudly proclaiming to the world that non-black girls are more attractive and that they prefer dating them. I feel sorry for black girls ages 15 - 21 who are only attracted to black male. I really do.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk out of here with that dumb generalization. And it's Twitter. In the grand scheme of things, Twitter is useless.

Not a generaliz a tion.
twitter is real thoughts, in real time.

The f fa ct that the overwhelming majority of young black males are thinking this way, is telling.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
It seems like in the 60s and 70s, blacks woulda skinned other blacks for talking like this. No black person would ever feel comfortable saying shyt like this in any sense in any capacity

Damn, i hate to say it, but we lost

Good for them tho. This shyt ain't and never will be funny. Let they ass get hemmed up and rely on their #whitegods

You gotta be careful tho. The same people that were shytting on you might try to get with you a year from now. Gonna have to start pulling c00nfaxes
"I'm sorry, but in January 2013 you said black women ain't shyt, white women are the best. No thanks"

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I notice there is more uproar when a black woman engages in this foolishness vs when a black man engages in this foolishness, especially when us black men seem to engage more with this "c00nery" and white supremacy worship and downing of black women :sas2:

A thread about black women doing this would have hit 15 pages by now:sas1:
You know when the bedwench lynch mob of the coli see that "white gods" title, they were getting their torches and pitchforks ready like
giphy.gif

But as soon as they step in and see it was actually black guys perpertrating this c00nery, they fell back like
0uw2V.gif

:mjlol:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
90's babies acting like utter fagg0ts. This is why I don't even argue with them when they start that loud ass wigging out at werk. I tell em to check their tone n remember they're in a place of business n they need to be respectful. And if you ever heard how deep my voice is you would know when I'm 2 seconds from taking a nikka to the back office with two gorillas beside em while the receptionist puts their shyt in a box.

Shiiieet, u know a nikka is a fakkit when he's smiling in a selfie with his shirt off and hat bill flipped up talking sum "White girls are awesome, bro!"

fakkit ass ngaz acting like white girls is hard to fukk or some shyt. They're some of the thirstiest hoes on the planet. And lame as fukk, too.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Black men are so pathetic is ridiculous, black women created black lives matter and black men created #whitegods. There is no reason why any black women should fukk with them. Any black women who fukks with black men the way they are bashing them has nothing but immense hatred for herself.
Listen you fukking troll you are no different from them, your stupid ass wanna use few c00ns to justified your own hatred you fukking low self-esteem bytch.

There are some black women on that c00n shyt to, but we be wrong if we generalize all black women by few female c00ns.

Your probably a cac if not seek mental help you c00n.:camby:

Last edited:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm sorry, but in January 2013 you said black women ain't shyt, white women are the best. No thanks"

:mjlol:

It seems like in the 60s and 70s, blacks woulda skinned other blacks for talking like this. No black person would ever feel comfortable saying shyt like this in any sense in any capacity

Damn, i hate to say it, but we lost

Good for them tho. This shyt ain't and never will be funny. Let they ass get hemmed up and rely on their #whitegods

You gotta be careful tho. The same people that were shytting on you might try to get with you a year from now. Gonna have to start pulling c00nfaxes