Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Exactly why I stopped fukking with Twitter like three years ago. I stopped fukking with social media in general, really. Y'all think them Cali folks are lost, they're just the brink. In 20 years, those opinions will be the mainstream. The new generation is losing.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Exactly why I stopped fukking with Twitter like three years ago. I stopped fukking with social media in general, really. Y'all think them Cali folks are lost, they're just the brink. In 20 years, those opinions will be the mainstream. The new generation is losing.

Cali is the trend setter for the rest of America and by extension, the rest of the world. Any trend/movement/social more/ organization that is popular there will be popular in the rest of the world in 5-20 years. So its :merchant: to think widespread c00nery and pathetic white girl worship will be common in a not so distant future:merchant:

Black Panther Party started in Cali, in 1966 = black people in the rest of America were setting BPP headquarters in their cities, the next 6-7 years. BPP spread like wildfire

Jimi Hendrix, Hells Angels(started in cali), Hippie movement, weed use, etc
And there are only few examples. :francis:

Last edited:

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are so pathetic is ridiculous, black women created black lives matter and black men created #whitegods. There is no reason why any black women should fukk with them. Any black women who fukks with black men the way they are bashing them has nothing but immense hatred for herself.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Black men are so pathetic is ridiculous, black women created black lives matter and black men created #whitegods. There is no reason why any black women should fukk with them. Any black women who fukks with black men the way they are bashing them has nothing but immense hatred for herself.
fukk out of here with that dumb generalization. And it's Twitter. In the grand scheme of things, Twitter is useless.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="timothy_is strickland, post 12838782, member: 20630]Twitter isitc00n central:mindblown:. Man so many simp negros wildly overrating and simping average ass basic white bytches. I :camby:twitter in the :trash: in 2013 because I was disgusted and disturbed with the high amount of c00ns/c00nery there.:scust:

These bytches dont fukk with nikkas like that, they probably dont give a single fukk about the plight of black men and the systematic racism that acutely affects black people worldwide, yet these bytches trying to pretend that they luv black guyz x 1000 just because they are low-esteem, extremely entitled attention whores. Keep it real, they just enjoy the simp factor + validation + attention from these c00nish negros. They make tweets about how they love black guys yet likely ignore them in real life.:mjlol::laff:

C00ns will always be our downfall :snoop::camby:[/QUOTE]

which Is whywe as a community need to get these c00ns outta here.

we have to make being a traitor to your race a CRIME.

we have to make It socially unacceptable to be a c00n.

it Is not enough to simply ignore it.