Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Wow... So many questions running through my mind;

Why that last girl date a black guy at all when she's so damn racist?

What do these dudes have against beautiful black women?

Why they acting like the disgusting white girls they're tweeting too are baddies?

I'm so lost, yet still not nearly as lost as those dudes...

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
To me, this is simply furthering my belief that the plan to make us forget our past has worked. Im starting to lose faith that we'll ever come together and realize who our real enemy is. We've been brainwashed(especially the youth) to believe that racism is dead and to not acknowledge slavery(the root cause of our problems). We've been conditioned to hate ourselves and to worship white skin. Sadly, we love our oppressors more than we love ourselves. To quote Malcolm..."WE sick?"

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I bet most of these dudes are from Cali (no diss to my Cali coli brehs) back in my twitter days when the #teamwhitegirls and #whitegirlwednesday hashtag first started I would say close to 80% of the dudes was from Cali the shyt they would say about black women had me like :dwillhuh: I. Had to retire from twitter in early 2013 it was too much c00nin for me.

Same. Whenever I see bullshyt like that on twitter, they almost always tend to be from Cali. The fukk is up with Cali black folk?

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Stop letting these distractions get to you. There are more important things to worry about than some fools who "souled" out. Take the focus off them and focus on you.
I see things like this and it doesn't offend me anymore.
You can't save everybody. Some people are so far deep in this paradigm that's there's no returning. Don't even waste your time. Focus you and your love ones and keep it moving.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Wow... So many questions running through my mind;

Why that last girl date a black guy at all when she's so damn racist?

What do these dudes have against beautiful black women?

Why they acting like the disgusting white girls they're tweeting too are baddies?

I'm so lost, yet still not nearly as lost as those dudes...
the answer to your questions is that this generation is a lot more culturally white washed than previous generations and black identity is actually eroding a lot.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Same. Whenever I see bullshyt like that on twitter, they almost always tend to be from Cali. The fukk is up with Cali black folk?
its what happens when you grow up in gentrified areas with liberal whites who are open minded toward you.

the reason the south come together and have a tighter bond is because of the always lingering threat from the racist rednecks. hipsters arent a threat to black people, in fact they WANT black friends. next thing you know, you're growing up like "racism doesn't exist, I love white girls".

im from cali, but i grew in south central THEN moved to the gentrified area (hollywood), so I knew what time it was before I got there. I was still cool with folks tho, had white roommates and all that. but I never forgot that SOME are racist from what I saw before the LA riots. Alot of these 90s babies dont know nothing about that. They chillin on fairfax happy go lucky.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
those first two messages are very odd...."white gods"...."white is the base of all color"...

"white" skin is actually equivalent to having less amounts of melanin....

but what really stood out to me was the boldfaced

he could of said anything else...but he said gods...."white" gods...

and honestly....this is how quite a few "black" people look at "whites"...

i know a lot of people think it's ridiculous to believe in the bible..... but i see too many uncanny connections...with what's going on in the world...

i mean....what happened in the garden of eden?

satan(fixated on his beauty as lucifer)deceived eve=superiority complex(hides feelings of inferiority)
adam chose to listen to eve over GOD(isn't a respecter of persons)=inferiority complex(hides feelings of superiority)?

satan is called the god of this world..right?

what is white supremacy based on?...superficiality..

you can't tell me these connections aren't uncanny

Last edited:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I just said this in another thread last nite. I dont think all whites hold hatred in their hearts for blacks, but i do believe they all feel superior to us. Even the "coolest" whitest person looks down on black skin subconciously

Exactly and as a proud Black Man I have a problem with anyone who thinks they are naturally superior to me. I had been outside of the realm of a majority white area through High School and College until I entered the working world. If you haven't been around them that much in a long time little things they do and say reinforce your thought that they actually feel superior. These Black Boys disgust me. If I was a father I would want no part of them.:scust:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I just said this in another thread last nite. I dont think all whites hold hatred in their hearts for blacks, but i do believe they all feel superior to us. Even the "coolest" whitest person looks down on black skin subconciously
if you seriously believe this, its actually you who subconsciously have an inferiority complex, you're looking into a mirror and thinking everyone MUST think like you. if you walk around america like this, I can only imagine what kind of low self esteem you have in your skin. this isn't mentally stable and anyone dapping or agreeing with this needs some serious soul searching and pride. you think 200 million people, every last one of them surrounding you, feels you are beneath them, there is NO WAY u can convince me you walk around with pride.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Im starting to lose faith that we'll ever come together and realize who our real enemy is.
I have realized this for sometime now, which is why, in the past, I have advocated for finding like-mined Black folk and working towards whatever progress possible, anything small counts. For every 1 Black person that is truly aware of White supremacy and its subtleties, there are far too many Black folks who fall in the following categories: don't care/still want to work with White people, believe that their small group of White friends who don't appear racist means racism is dead, having relationships with White people means racism is dead, or only care about racism after a Black male was unjustifiably shot by a cop. It's unfortunate, but that's what I've seen. :yeshrug: