Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Reported all those fukk boys as spam on Twitter. If you have an account on twitter do the same :beli:
edit-I need the very first fukkboys actual twitter name :aicmon:
Why was it convienently blocked out :aicmon:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I bet most of these dudes are from Cali (no diss to my Cali coli brehs) back in my twitter days when the #teamwhitegirls and #whitegirlwednesday hashtag first started I would say close to 80% of the dudes was from Cali the shyt they would say about black women had me like :dwillhuh: I. Had to retire from twitter in early 2013 it was too much c00nin for me.

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
Let these c00ns idle in their own realm the #BlackQueens hashtag is more refreshing :ahh:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I just said this in another thread last nite. I dont think all whites hold hatred in their hearts for blacks, but i do believe they all feel superior to us. Even the "coolest" white person looks down on black skin subconciously
Dam that last two tweets should be shown to every c00n and bedwench, that's excatly how all Cacs feel. Just because they put their dikks in you or let you put their dikks in them doesn't mean they don't view you as below them. After all slave masters used to rape thier slaves did you c00ns think that came out of love?

Last edited: