Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

Starski

Superstar
Daps
N8433wx.gif
:dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well in this white dominated society they are. In terms of getting a job, in terms how how the police will treat you, in terms of how people in general will treat you (including blacks).

Let's not be naive here, it's a statistical fact that a white man with a criminal history and no degree, has a better chance of getting a job than a brother with a clean record and his degree. This is because white people would rather hire/promote white people, just like your beloved asians would rather hire/promote other asians.
I dont love anyone but myself and my family, so lets get that shyt straight first and foremost.

also she was talking about regular ass cacs on the street, not the system, which so happens to be ran by cacs. big difference. there's an oppressive system, which at times can be bias, but that cac at starbucks aint apart of it.

if you wanna call every cac YOUR oppressors go right ahead, but them nikkas arent my oppressors. If I felt oppressed by everyone around me, to be quite frank I'd just fukking leave. there's over 100 other countries, I left because I just got bored there, shyt aint nothing. my pops aint raise no victim, fukk that. out here calling cacs oppressors, might as well call em massa too. oh hell naw. but do you tho.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No, that was my point. nikkas live across the street from Crenshaw Mall and been in Leimart Park their whole life but travel all the way to The Grove for their white girl cuz she wouldn't feel 'right' at Slauson Mall. :troll:

Personal experience.
I dont think its about her feeling right, and more about them not wanting to get clowned. :troll:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Can we find out who these guys are? Not to troll them or anything just to make a note for the future. You wouldn't want a catcher freeman on your side by accident...

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
White light is the amalgamation of the three primary colors in the light spectrum. Conceptually black behaves in the same way when mixing paints. In neither case would white be considered a base color :birdman:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
No, that was my point. nikkas live across the street from Crenshaw Mall and been in Leimart Park their whole life but travel all the way to The Grove for their white girl cuz she wouldn't feel 'right' at Slauson M
all. :troll:

Personal experience.

I used to go to project blowed.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Don't read too much into this foolishness

When they stick their nikka dikks into those white vaginas and nut

Those recessive traits begin to fade to black :sas1:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't read too much into this foolishness

When they stick their nikka dikks into those white vaginas and nut

Those recessive traits begin to fade to black :sas1:
then you create biracials that identify as white and will procreate with whites, now what? i dont see whites getting blackwashed, but we already see nikkas phasing themselves out with biracial children, and damn near white grand children.