Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Didn't he allegedly rape someone and gave them a disease? He has a type because the victim is East African. There isn't enough money and fame in the world that should allow a woman to subject herself to a rapist and STD.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh: lemme get my money up this is ridiculous she basically 2 feet taller than that nikka unbelievable

I've never had to get my money up to get women with a shape like that and a nice face. You can get your money up and buy one and she can still end up sleeping with somebody you pay or employ

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is surprising about a man with relatively some status having an attractive girlfriend?

women often look past looks and character factors (this dude has multiple sexual assault allegations) if being associated with you is perceived as elevating their social status and/or beneficial in some other manner (usually materialistic or financial).

and there's also the pseudo intellectual, shallow, artistry factor attached to this dude that some, not very intelligent, people will be drawn to in an effort to appear and present themselves as complex individuals. his popularity in young and social media audiences is explainable by that, and that's reflected on his romantic conquests.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:umad: u ain't lying....this dude is a good example of what having a strong sense of self and confidence can do for ya...gotta respect that

I hate this bullshyt. "He should be greatful" mannn women are not better than us men. If I was in his position I would be conceded and arrogant (as I'm) dump these ugly ass attention whore IG thots with the quickness. I treat all women the same. They are not special.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Coli nikkas almost had me believing this whole short/ugly/broke men don’t get women shyt but ever since I’ve been working I’ve seen all types of couples on cinema dates. Now I realise I don’t get women because I’m a scrub who doesnt shoot his shot.

I’ve seen 5’4 couples, out of shape couples and shyt.

Saw my co worker whos like 6’4 shoot straight bricks and go 1/5 with female co workers. Life more complex than you would think.

Or women are just a$$holes

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I've never had to get my money up to get women with a shape like that and a nice face. You can get your money up and buy one and she can still end up sleeping with somebody you pay or employ

THIS. Women gonna hoe