Have you or someone you know contemplated suicide over a female?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Movie is very good but I hate that Zooey daschenel butch in it she's a cold ass bytch

I like the ending message homie ended up doing what he loved and was destined to do an architect instead of the dead end job he was at it took heart break and agony to get him on the right path and he found a way better broad with a career and looks to boot he woulda missed out on all that if he took the sucker root and committed that

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
nikkas be like "she gonna feel real bad when he finds out I killed myself!!!"

True....... For about a week then some other nikka blowing her back out and all the while YOUR DEAD!!!!! :russ:

yup

u seen the movie "Wristcutters: A love story"?

homie did that shyt in the film and his girl was fuking someone else days later :why:

kudos to ur homeboy for making sure he ain't go out like that tho :smugfavre:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I already dont respect anybody that kills themselves. I told my friends and family personally, "If you commit suicide Im not going to your funeral"

I tell them this about myself, "If they say my death was a suicide then I was murdered." I have to many goals I have yet to complete. And killing myself over a female? Im too focused on smashing women in different countries when I travel over the world to be that emotionally invested in 1 woman that Ill kill myself if she leaves.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I spent a good amount of time talking someone i know out of bodying his x and then himself. Thankfully, for her sake, hes over it now. She probably has no idea she was so close to being no more. I dont need a thank you card though.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
NEVER, EVER.

especially over a female?! never. I've been done real dirty by a female before too, but that was never an option in my brain.

I'm not gonna place judgment on anyone who off's themselves, but never breh... never. I was raised by a single mother, i see how females operate. If i were to get mad at anyone, it'd be myself for putting myself in a position to get hurt or played like that.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He committed suicide, actually. A guy back in High School. We weren't really friends, but he was definitely an associate of mine. Just had gym together and would hoop & talk about sports, females, ext. Dude was in 11th grade. Girlfriend left him for another girl and aborted his child. His mom came home Sunday morning from Church and found him hanging from his basketball goal.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Best revenge is success like @MouseTeeth said cut all ties and focus on being a better u...like the saying goes "don't be a man that needs a woman be a man a woman needs"

Thread starter I recommend watching "500 Days of Summer" if you haven't seen it already

Movies is the shyt :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
yep. I remember I was 18 or 19 at the time. Me and my ex were on some high school sweethearts type shyt trying to make it work thru long distance when we both ended up at different colleges 3 states apart. We were talking on the phone almost everyday till one week she just stopped calling. I was blowin up her phone on the most pathetic simp level ever. Finally, two weeks later she calls me back and tells me she been :hula: with some dude on her campus.

I went from :eek: to :wow: to :to: :to: for weeks. Had thoughts of hoppin in the whip and speeding into a tree. Thank goodness I wasn't dumb enough to go through with it

7 years later my ex is :flabbynsick: status, $100k in student loan debt for an art degree, receptionist for a temp agency, still living with her mom and now has a kid. :whew:

When I think about how good life is now and how much of a simp I was back then I just say :what: :snoop: but now I'm :myman:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Men who commit suicide over a girlfriend/wife are suckers. There are too many women in the world to exterminate yourself over one woman.