Have you or someone you know contemplated suicide over a female?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
When I'm in deep existential thought I ponder it on some "whats the point anyway" type ish but I've never considered it out of sadness/depression.

Death is fascinating to me for the simple fact that none of us can escape it, its like....how can anyone not have it constantly on ur mind? I don't understand the mind of someone who doesn't honestly.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
I almost killed myself over her
0bd583ff6fe232303ea8675e9878592f.jpeg

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Didn't know the guy personally, but I sorta knew a dude who took a nosedive off a project roof over a girl and splattered everywhere on the cement. This was in 2003

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
this is very true, but id still want her to feel that pain, man. :sadcam:

No disrespect or nothin' but you soundin' like a li'BEEEYIYITCH right about now, funk soul brother.

Talmbat you want ol' gurl to feel some way if she ain't with you. Me myself, if a brizzoad say she ain't wit' being witcha man no mo', she might as well die because I gives a feeznuck how she feel. Only thing i'm concerned with her feeling is the beats of her feet goin' down the strizzneet makin' my cypher complete, knamtalmbat?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah but i contemplated her comitting suicide with help from me without asking her permisison:smugfavre:

The ironic part is its mostly dudes who catch feelings like this,every cat ive known whos been in a deep depression for months sometimes years over a broad where the girl gets over it before the bodies cold and is already with another dude

Once you relaize women for the most part are self absorbed narcisistic creatures who eveb if you were in a relationship or married would be getting new dikk before your dead a week youll give less of a fukk

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex-roommate's brother shot himself in the chest over his gf of 5 years. He was 22.

This happened in June/July.

I pondered suicide after I got my heart broken last summer. I thought beimg dead would make her feel bad & realize what she lost.

I was young and dumb :manny: but I am still here

If I had kids, was married and caught my wife cheatimg, suicide-murder would be the route I take

its just p*ssy brehs :beli:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Best revenge is success like @MouseTeeth said cut all ties and focus on being a better u...like the saying goes "don't be a man that needs a woman be a man a woman needs"

Thread starter I recommend watching "500 Days of Summer" if you haven't seen it already

Movie is very good but I hate that Zooey daschenel butch in it she's a cold ass bytch

Last edited by a moderator: