Have you or someone you know contemplated suicide over a female?

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Actually I knew two cats who commited that over a female, one was my friends older brother, we was in elementary and his bro was in HS, i guess the chick broke up with him and started dating another dude, son hung him self....

Another dude i knew who was a couple years older than me also hung him self over a broad. I was friends was his sister for years, she was pretty cute, but I remember after her bro hung him self, whenever she would get into arguments with her parents she would be a lil c*nt bytch and tell her parents "maybe ill kill my self like Andy" That shyt made me so made I never spoke to her again. I cant believe she told her folks that. I wanted to smack the shyt out of her, her parents were so fukking hurt over that and shes just throwing it in their face cuz shes pissed about not being able to go out or some stupid trivial shyt.

Daps
My friend's cousin hung himself over his fiance. I didn't personally know dude, but I heard the story. I guess dude was planning on marrying the broad and she left him. I'm not sure if it's :duck: or not cuz my boy was real chill when he was tellin me, im guessing they weren't that close or something :manny:

and my moms told me that she caught my unc with a gun in his mouth over his ex wife. this broad left my my first uncle to get with the uncle that got caught with the gun in his mouth, THEN cheated on him with another dude. I was like :why: :what:, you takin your brothers girl and then tryna commit that when she's turns out to be a ho, THEN marry this bytch AFTER that? My mom was like :snoop: yup, your uncle is a simp.

If you gonna kill yourself, at least don't let it be over another person, that's as weak as you can be. and @ the very least kill the broad too so she ain't gettin piped down a week later after "mourning" you on facebook. :russ:

real talk though, you gonna let another person dictate ur will to live? thas whats hot in dem streets? :wtb:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
cuz, you still thinking about it...and the chick moved on.

move on.

who cares about her?

too many hoes available to worry about one...

and if she gets loose when married let her go...its kkkakkkish thinking about M-S.

i know but sometimes it feels like you found that one good girl for you :noah:

and then you just feel like you will never find true love :noah:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Funny part is even if you did one piece yourself.

Shorty still gon be out there gettin backshots from Leroy and Lamar :pachaha:

Never EVER make serious life decision over a female dude :beli:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
this is very true, but id still want her to feel that pain, man. :sadcam:

These hoes are cold blooded my dude. Trust me, she wouldnt have given a flying fukk. Ive seen it man. Ive seeeeeeeen it :ld: , bytches straight up laughing at their man while their ignorning his call sucking on another nikkas dikk. :mindblown:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I knew of a dude who took a nose dive off of the roof of a high rise project building because his girl broke up with him.

Straight splattered himself in front of a bunch of children....kids were finding chunks of his flesh in the grass nearby for weeks.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
These hoes are cold blooded my dude. Trust me, she wouldnt have given a flying fukk. Ive seen it man. Ive seeeeeeeen it :ld: , bytches straight up laughing at their man while their ignorning his call sucking on another nikkas dikk. :mindblown:

:whoo: at the last sentence

Fukk these hoes

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:scusthov:

killing yaself is some weak weak shyt wtf son

over a girl ?

that happens to the type of nikka who put aside all of their lives because of one bytch and when she gone they have nothing to come back to

so what you lost a girl, you gon make all your loved ones suffer eternally because you can't get you head above the water for a couple of months waiting for that shyt to pass

I have a close friend who's father killed himself and he told me if ever I would do that type of shyt he wouldn't hesitate to spit on my grave and curse me for the rest of his life

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
:scusthov:

killing yaself is some weak weak shyt wtf son

over a girl ?

that happens to the type of nikka who put aside all of their lives because of one bytch and when she gone they have nothing to come back to

so what you lost a girl, you gon make all your loved ones suffer eternally because you can't get you head above the water for a couple of months waiting for that shyt to pass

I have a close friend who's father killed himself and he told me if ever I would do that type of shyt he wouldn't hesitate to spit on my grave and curse me for the rest of his life

Truth. I dont want to hurt my family, man.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Sure I have. Hasn't everyone thought about killing themselves for one reason or another at some point?

:dwillhuh:

fukk no, your life must be pathetic :wtf:

you seriously need to reconsider every aspect of your life if at one point that ever happened to you

seriously, if you don't have so much more things in your life that one little bump on the road pulls you away from all of this get some counseling for real