Have you ever taken a big girl home to meet the fam?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
wasnt my pic...troll pic...u lateeeee breh!

PeCdr.png

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I haven't but if she's good enough for me to keep around then :manny:, it would be a while before she met the fam though.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
If a man brings a big girl home to his family, especially a Black family, the women in that family would so approve of the girl. They will be on some "ooh son, I LIKE her!"

Bring a slender girl to the crib and she will be fukkin interrogated to no end with questions like "who yo folks is?", "what church you go to:birdman:?"
:bryan: this is true

some of u nikkas are in here lying, its about to get cold and those skinny hoes yall mess with cant cook so yall goin scoop up or call up that 1 big girl u had on deck and go over on that nice cold toasty night and get you a nice hot plate and some p*ssy and fire head to finish off the night :smugfavre:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I get it, your ashamed :manny: some dudes like fat chicks tho so its whatever
u really think that with all the crazy posts i make on here i will expose myself as some 300+ lb bytch in that pic?

Yea i was 300 lbs before but not now.

The girl in the pic wasnt me....hell, i posted the damn pic...wasnt like i was exposed or suttin. get ya mind right

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
u really think that with all the crazy posts i make on here i will expose myself as some 300+ lb bytch in that pic?

The girl in the pic wasnt me....hell, i posted the damn pic...wasnt like i was exposed or suttin. get ya mind right
:patrice: so how much you weigh right now

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

All that noise you talkin means nothing if you admit that you were once 300lbs..both you and that "person" in the pic wss or is 300lbs so what difference does it make :heh: if you was 300lbs your likely still fat :manny:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin