Have you ever taken a big girl home to meet the fam?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Im no longer "fat" ! :bryan:

N u know I dont do big boys :mjpls:

Oh, thats right. You said you were "VERY curvy" in another thread, didn't you? :lupe:

6a00d8341c51c053ef0133ee505e84970b-450wi

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I introduced this one big chick to my sister and moms :snoop: It wasn't intentional we happened to bump into them at target

My sister went in on me afterwards :pachaha: shorty was cute as fukk just bigger than the average chick

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I introduced this one big chick to my sister and moms :snoop: It wasn't intentional we happened to bump into them at target

My sister went in on me afterwards :pachaha: shorty was cute as fukk just bigger than the average chick

:laff: @ your sister going in on you...this is type of reaction i would expect. And even if they dont do it in your face..you know when your not around, they goin in on some :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

u know damn well u gonna introduce my "fat ass" to ur mother and sister right? :mjpls:

I picked out an engagement ring already too!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:laff: @ your sister going in on you...this is type of reaction i would expect. And even if they dont do it in your face..you know when your not around, they goin in on some :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

My moms is nice she hardly ever insults people and she even threw some lightweight shots.I was like :damn: