Have you ever taken a big girl home to meet the fam?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
My moms is nice she hardly ever insults people and she even threw some lightweight shots.I was like :damn:

Its probably worse they they just bumped into you, rather then you formally introducing her :lolbron:

They probably thinking this the type of girls u like and think your ashamed.

If my sister ever bumped into me and a fat chick, say at the mall or whatever, id be on some :whoa: shes just my friend...even infront of the girl :lolbron: id rather disrespect the girl and not bust my nut for the night then have my sister think im fukkin that

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I only bring two types of chicks home:

1. Chicks I grew up with.
2. Chicks that if I knocked up, I wouldn't be ashamed of her being my baby mama.

So with that said, yeah I brought a big chick home once....

and she cooked like a mothafukka. :lolbron:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If a man brings a big girl home to his family, especially a Black family, the women in that family would so approve of the girl. They will be on some "ooh son, I LIKE her!"

Bring a slender girl to the crib and she will be fukkin interrogated to no end with questions like "who yo folks is?", "what church you go to:birdman:?"

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If a man brings a big girl home to his family, especially a Black family, the women in that family would so approve of the girl. They will be on some "ooh son, I LIKE her!"

Bring a slender girl to the crib and she will be fukkin interrogated to no end with questions like "who to folks is?", "what church you go to:birdman:?"

so did your wife get the interrogation or the 3rd degree???? :ohhh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
u know damn well u gonna introduce my "fat ass" to ur mother and sister right? :mjpls:

I picked out an engagement ring already too!

:comeon: you won't even send me a thigh pic.You know you're shook of meeting a 5'11 brown skinned chanky eyed gawd :ufdup:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Bring a slender girl to the crib and she will be fukkin interrogated to no end with questions like "who yo folks is?", "what church you go to:birdman:?"
Yo this shyt is true as fukk lol!!!!