Have you ever met a white person that can cook?

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Three types of white people

1) Pumpkin Spice type white people - i adopted a black bady on a mission to africa so I can't be racist types. They can't cook worth a damn and are always susceptible to food trends. They'll be vegetarian, then gluten free, then vegan, etc. food is terrible.

2) i got family back in Europe type white people, food is good af in some cases. they be the type that have actual culinary training because they wanna expand grandma receipes into a business. have their own 5 star italian bistro

3) My sister is also my third cousin type white people. They just copy black folks recipes but blander, the shyt that created themselves is hazardous so stay away, serve you up some bear meat . don't know what methods they took to make sure it's free from disease. might have had rabies
Which food is worst to you. 1 or 3

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Yes I had a white buddy who's mom was a stay at home wife and used to watch cooking shows all the time. Her food was fire

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Definitely when I was in france and germany there was a lot of good food spots with their cuisine

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah I meant like real ass bear meat and bison burgers and shyt like that, if it's just watered down black bbq I don't want it, but I don't think too many Black folk live in Wyoming like that with those exotic animals. The goat white people cuisine in America has to be from New Orleans and even that is a :unimpressed: imitation of Black and Creole recipes.

Top Euro countries for food imo Spain and Italy are 1a and 1b, France is 2nd, Greece is 3rd, idgaf about anybody else

I’ve heard Portugal got some bomb ass seafood

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
justin_wilson_louisiana_chef_h.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You actually typed that with a straight face? Cooking has nothing to do with race. I’ve had excellent food from white people. Some not so good food as well but they can throw down too.