Have you ever met a white person that can cook?

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
OP, would I be correct in assuming you don't come into contact with whites very often?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

Many white people can cook. I met some & know some that can cook. Same goes with other non-Blacks.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
This white girl I was fukking with could cook her ass off. She had that old school cooking ability where she'd just look at what's in the fridge and come up with some random meals off the top. Everytime I went to her house and hadn't ate she was like "let me cook you something". And all that shyt was fire. She was from New Orleans so knew all about spices and shyt.

Speaking of last time I was in New Orleans a friend took me to some of her friend's house. Two suburb sounding white folks. She was wanting to stay at their house and eat. I'm thinking "fukk all that I'm in New Orleans I want to try one of the many dope restaurants around here" so I said I'd try a bite. They made a gumbo that might've been the greatest shyt I ever tasted. I ended up having three bowls of it.

She grew up poor :jbhmm:? That impromptu cooking skill is necessary when you you grow up with a lack of resources.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
She grew up poor :jbhmm:? That impromptu cooking skill is necessary when you you grow up with a lack of resources.
Not totally poor but more so she just loved experimenting. She was a freak too. She was down to get a threesome popping and wanting to try ass to mouth which was too much even for me. I ain't stay with her long enough to get the threesome popping.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
European Latin/Mediterranean’s. Especially Italians. The more racist they are, the better their food is. It’s the missing ingredient.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. This one white lady at my old job stayed bringing in food for us. She could bake too :wow:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My ex could throw down in the kitchen:wow: and I mean that.. She had me:flabbynsick: until we broke up:mjlol: