Have you ever met a white person that can cook?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm not gon lie I like number 2 food but I always wanted to to try some number 3 recipes :lupe:
I mean number 3 is cool. I mostly fukks with them when tailgating at sporting events but you should already know how to whip up some bbq ribs and some hotlinks better than they can.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I mean number 3 is cool. but you should already know how to whip up some bbq ribs better than they can.

Nah I meant like real ass bear meat and bison burgers and shyt like that, if it's just watered down black bbq I don't want it, but I don't think too many Black folk live in Wyoming like that with those exotic animals. The goat white people cuisine in America has to be from New Orleans and even that is a :unimpressed: imitation of Black and Creole recipes.

Top Euro countries for food imo Spain and Italy are 1a and 1b, France is 2nd, Greece is 3rd, idgaf about anybody else

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Three types of white people

1) Pumpkin Spice type white people - i adopted a black bady on a mission to africa so I can't be racist types. They can't cook worth a damn and are always susceptible to food trends. They'll be vegetarian, then gluten free, then vegan, etc. food is terrible.

2) i got family back in Europe type white people, food is good af in some cases. they be the type that have actual culinary training because they wanna expand grandma receipes into a business. have their own 5 star italian bistro

3) My sister is also my third cousin type white people. They just copy black folks recipes but blander, the shyt that created themselves is hazardous so stay away, serve you up some bear meat . don't know what methods they took to make sure it's free from disease. might have had rabies

Everything you said basically centers on the absence or variable presence of..... CULTURE!

Culture is very important in my opinion.
There's something off about humans who don't have culture I swear.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Only one, dude was white and was a friend of my grandfathers but he was from the backwater country part of Georgia, dude could cook and grill pretty fukkin good, fried frog legs like chicken.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Three types of white people

1) Pumpkin Spice type white people - i adopted a black bady on a mission to africa so I can't be racist types. They can't cook worth a damn and are always susceptible to food trends. They'll be vegetarian, then gluten free, then vegan, etc. food is terrible.

2) i got family back in Europe type white people, food is good af in some cases. they be the type that have actual culinary training because they wanna expand grandma receipes into a business. have their own 5 star italian bistro

3) My sister is also my third cousin type white people. They just copy black folks recipes but blander, the shyt that created themselves is hazardous so stay away, serve you up some bear meat . don't know what methods they took to make sure it's free from disease. might have had rabies
This is pretty spot on from my own experience

Type 3 can be tricky because I've had Type 3 put some spins on dishes that I know and have me like holy shyt you got any tupperware I can use to take some home :damn:

Like for example....there are white folks in BK legit trying to put their own little spin on something as simple as Ramen. Not no Ramen noodles, we talking real deal, broth from scratch Ramen.

And then you'll see them trying to do curry and it's like some "Imaginary Player" shyt on some "Where's all the spices and the flavor under that....that ain't real Curry Chicken what the fukk you done ta that?" :hhh:

Be mad as fukk too talking some "Well this is my take on it" :beli:

Take your colonizing ass back to the kitchen you ain't gonna tell me what curry is and isn't supposed to taste like....have my grandparents haunting me from the grave and shyt :childplease:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:wow: Italian women can whip it in the kitchen breh

Indeed, my young bleed.

My ex's mom was full Italy and she made the best meals this side of the Milky Way :ohlawd:

And my previous boo thang being half Italies used to put in work for your boy. Man, the things we take for grant like hill.

Damn, can't believe at one time in my life, i had two moms.

Now i'm simply a solo child rebel soulja