Have you ever met a white person that can cook?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm not talking about no chef or something but just a friend or coworker or something

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yep my neighbor get her polish and Irish meals off all the time. She especially good with stews.
Then back when i was in hs school my homie had older snow bunny that would literally through down for us every day and provide weed and drink. the whole crew smashed except for me and my other homie. And we didn't smash out of loyalty and respect for him and our girls , but we smashed her friends tho :yeshrug:

Edit : To add on they were both from the hood tho

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Used to go to a friends house for dinner all the time. That boy's father made some veal that was out of this world :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Three types of white people

1) Pumpkin Spice type white people - i adopted a black bady on a mission to africa so I can't be racist types. They can't cook worth a damn and are always susceptible to food trends. They'll be vegetarian, then gluten free, then vegan, etc. food is terrible.

2) i got family back in Europe type white people, food is good af in some cases. they be the type that have actual culinary training because they wanna expand grandma receipes into a business. have their own 5 star italian bistro

3) My sister is also my third cousin type white people. They just copy black folks recipes but blander, the shyt that created themselves is hazardous so stay away, serve you up some bear meat . don't know what methods they took to make sure it's free from disease. might have had rabies

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This white girl I was fukking with could cook her ass off. She had that old school cooking ability where she'd just look at what's in the fridge and come up with some random meals off the top. Everytime I went to her house and hadn't ate she was like "let me cook you something". And all that shyt was fire. She was from New Orleans so knew all about spices and shyt.

Speaking of last time I was in New Orleans a friend took me to some of her friend's house. Two suburb sounding white folks. She was wanting to stay at their house and eat. I'm thinking "fukk all that I'm in New Orleans I want to try one of the many dope restaurants around here" so I said I'd try a bite. They made a gumbo that might've been the greatest shyt I ever tasted. I ended up having three bowls of it.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Three types of white people

1) Pumpkin Spice type white people - i adopted a black bady on a mission to africa so can't be racist types. They can't cook worth a damn and are always susceptible to food trends. They'll be vegetarian, then gluten free, then vegan, etc. food is terrible.

2) i got family back in Europe type white people, food is good af in some cases. they be the type that have actual culinary training because they wanna expand grandma receipes into a business. have their own 5 star italian bistro

3) My sister is also my third cousin type white people. They just copy black folks recipes but blander, the shyt that created themselves is hazardous so stay away, serve you up some bear meat . don't know what methods they took to make sure it's free from disease. might have had rabies

I'm not gon lie I like number 2 food but I always wanted to to try some number 3 recipes :lupe:

7evens

All Star
Daps
My father is biracial, so I have a lot of extended family that are white that I just recently met, but they all hood as shyt. They made a soul food spread when we met. It was blasphemous/sacrilege how good it was. Never would have thought it was possible for white folk to cook black food like that.