Have you ever got into a fight with a mascot?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
General, why? :to:

Should have cracked his whole cabbage.

I have to admit breh. . I am a lil distracted. . The thought of being reunited with Anna and lil Generaliski has mellowed me. :ld:

After the Cheerleaders gave me my gift card they all went into the building. I continued to my car. Attempted to rub out the grass stains on my jersey. . And I dipped. :mjpls:

When I came back a hour later Jaxson and Crew were getting ready to leave. They had a big truck decked out in Jags colors. This fool Jaxson was ghost riding that bytch in front of the building! :ohhh:

s4JfS.gif

He was doing the Humpty Dance next to the truck as it creeped along. :ohhh:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman: Yeah. With this fakkit Jaxon DeVille.
xin_3009031114250142588433.jpg

Two years ago the Jags Cheerleaders and that rotund fakkit came to my job on a mission to sell season tickets. They stayed in the cafeteria for the most part. . . But near the end of the day Jaxon decided he wanted to tour the building. :wtb:

He is walking around with two hr chicks who are showing him different areas. I am a die hard Steeler fan. I am from Piffsburgh and my cubicle is saturated with Steelers paraphernalia. Terrible Towels, street signs, scarves, hats, etc. . .

I am on the phone with a client. . He sees me and makes a beeline for me. Diddy bops right over to where I am at. .
Jaxon+de+Ville

I pay him no mind. . He goes behind me and takes a sign off my cube wall. Its likea huge Yield sign but it says Steelers. He snatches it off and starts fukking me up in the head with it! :what:

I am like :wtf: He is really wailing on me! I still had my client on the phone and he can hear the ruckus. He is like. . . aiyo. . are you ok? Now I am heated. . I turn around and this fukkstick hits me again on my dome. :dwillhuh: Ugly ass HR chicks saw this going down and dipped around the corner. Guess they did not want to say they saw anything.

I stand up pissed off. He waddles away. But not before grabbing one of my Terrible Towels. . .He grabs the towel. Runs down the hallway. Waits till he gets to the back of the hallway. Takes the towel does this little fakkity belly dance and proceeds to blow his fake nose with the towel then he rubs it in his crotch. Then throws it right in a :trash: Then skips his fairy ass right into a elevator.

Im fukking standing there with a client on the phone. . desk is ruined. and EVERYBODY was standing up looking at me. :comeon: And some bytch took pictures of the beating and it was promptly emailed to everyone in the company.

:mjlol:

towels-carry-ebola.jpg

He must really hate the Steelers or some shyt.